Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Wow Thanks! I just checked out that site and DLed all his mods an then some :D not a bad little site actually. Now I just need to learn how to " Englishify" the rest in TES lols

Thanks Again!

Odysseus

Yeah, if you use Google Chrome for a browser, it'll automatically translate things for you, which makes navigating the Russian sites a lot easier. If you want, I can try to walk you through that much of the CS, it's really easy.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be great if you wrote that out for me :D it wont be that difficult for me to use TES as I used it alot when combining mods into one big one :P, its been awhile since I've actually done alot with mods for OB which were mostly converting all my non-omods to omods etc etc or combining them into one. lolz I'll need to reinstall TES actually since my mobo burnt out an I was forced to reinstall my OS etc, good thing I kept all my mods on a backup HDD. :woot:

I'm really embarrassed to ask this but, there's this armor that's been on display in the hot files slideshow. A purple stylized female ninja armor, I was planning to download it, but I've been busy. Now that I actually I the time it's now gone and I can't for the life of me remember the name. :wallbash:

SInce playing GTA San Andreas in the Gimp Suit again recenly, I had the urge of ra Leathery Gimp Suit outfit in Oblivion.

Is there a Gimp Suit for males n females?

Bondage would be kinky too :turned:

Hi everyone, Sorry in advance for lack of details.

I saw this mod on tesnexus a while back but cant find it anymore. i also don't remember the name or have any pictures.

i believe it was a body mod that made the female characters thinner, the breasts smaller and perkier.

I cant seem to find it anymore, but if anyone else can, that would be great.

Again sorry for lack of details, and thanks

Honestly... That could be any of the numerous body replacers... Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, perhaps it's one of these?

HGEC (Probably the most popular one out there)

The Girl Next Door-TGND

Fantasy Figures

Exnem Eye Candy

Eshme

BAB Body-This one isn't on the Nexus, and as far as I know, isn't supported any more, so use at your own risk, I suppose.

There are more out there, but hopefully one of these will be to your liking...

Thanks for your help, These aren't the one I had in mind but they will do while I search for the other one