Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone know if there's a mod that replicates Dimitri Mazieres Dark Brotherhood Armor replacer from Morrowind? Trying to find some nice assassin armors but they're almost all either modifications of the Hashassin armor or leather/dark brotherhood armors.

Here's a link with pics for reference! http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab145/JNCJNC/MorrowindDBArmor.jpg

Well I don't think that something like this exists for Oblivion but you can always try Altair or Ezio armor mods.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod that I used to have. I believe it's an addon part of another mod. Anyway, it color codes potion bottles in the menu: red for restore health potions, green for restore fatigue, and blue for restore magicka. It's not alluring potion bottles or potable pastiche. I have a feeling it was in one of the overhaul mods. If anyone knows what mod it was that does this, that knowledge would be very much appreciated.

Can anyone tell me what mods were used to make this outfit? I really want to know what cape and those legs are in that pic.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/28249-1-1258489838.jpg

And can anyone tell me where you can get this hair?

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/14999-1-1210339872.jpg

Thank you

Hello, ive only recently began modding my oblivion and Im looking for a certain mod and have questions about another.

Im searching for a mod that makes a female character act more female, in her movements and maybe attacks.

I also want an good eyecandy mod that only shows up if i take the characters clothes off.

Hello, ive only recently began modding my oblivion and Im looking for a certain mod and have questions about another.

Im searching for a mod that makes a female character act more female, in her movements and maybe attacks.

I also want an good eyecandy mod that only shows up if i take the characters clothes off.

First one: Pretty Woman

As for the second, what do you mean? Like, one that removes the character's underwear? Or there are also pose mods out there, depends on what you're looking for. Body replacers, the first one mentioned, change the shape of the whole girl's body, making it more or less bulky, and uh... Making... Certain parts... More noticeable.

Can anyone tell me what mods were used to make this outfit? I really want to know what cape and those legs are in that pic.

And can anyone tell me where you can get this hair?

Thank you

The armor in the top one is at least partly Jojjo's Lich King Armor. I don't think the greaves are, though the cape might be. I didn't really pay much attention to it, but I know there's one attached to this armor.

Hi, =)

Can someone tell me what race/eyes or whatever, were used in this model?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33407-1-1280406207.jpg

Pic 2

Pic 3

Thanks a lot!

You can get something like that by putting eye shadow on just about any race mod that uses Ren's head mesh, which is probably what the author of those pictures did. Try Ren's Beauty Pack as a starting point or ask whoever made those pictures nicely if you can have his race.esp.

You can get something like that by putting eye shadow on just about any race mod that uses Ren's head mesh, which is probably what the author of those pictures did. Try Ren's Beauty Pack as a starting point or ask whoever made those pictures nicely if you can have his race.esp.

Oh! well if its just some eye shadow, I can probably do that in Photoshop. I Liked the high resolution of the textures, changing few make ups might be easy, but I have no idea how to make the whole skin. Well, I have a face texture replacer by Ozmo. Hopefully it'll make ren's faces as high as the ones in the pic.

Btw, does the Moonshadow race uses Ren's head mesh base? Because that race looks similar to the ones in the pictures.

Thanks anyway, I'll try asking the modder, if I couldn't do it myself. =)