Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see the screenshot(it was blocked from my country...), but there're several adult mods around, including TESNexus.

If you want some more....

- Search for ImaItems, which adds some adult items for female. (Japanese mod)

well.. i can attach some SS for you then, but is it allowed to show some nudity pics here??

can you tell me more about that mods??

- i mean, is it only for japan?

- where i can download it?? cos my PC was really slow to connect to some of japan server, also i found nothing in tesnexus here... :'( (so sad...)

- and some description?? damn to that japan languange

- anyway... odd question... "ImaItems" is that a "L" or an "I" ??

sorry if too lame

but i cant speak anything... cant tell any link or hints after i seen this...

WTF

OMG

a bondage packs?? and sex things?? what more precious than this ones??

anyone know this?

These just looked like Xdarkness/xlovers

And Estrus.

It should be pretty easy to find them on Tesnexus 0.o

These just looked like Xdarkness/xlovers

And Estrus.

It should be pretty easy to find them on Tesnexus 0.o

so the keyword was "xdarkness"... 0 result(s)~

damn! i am so n00b here... -_-

link please??

anyway, found good japanese mods, and im not sure is it compatible to english... some of them arent available here

http://www12.atwiki.jp/ssmod/pages/1.html

Greetings detectives! :thumbsup: do ya'll think you could help me find a pose mod ..... is there any pose mods that have a kissing animation included? :confused: i dont really care what there like .. just as long as they have kissing ...... >.> i have seen numerous screenshots .. which show kissing poses .... :mellow: i really would like one to complete my collection of pose mods .... please help :unsure: i have been searching for months .... and havent found anything ...

any help is very, very much appreciated!! :happy: this is just one of the many different screenshots i have seen ... theres quite a few different kissing poses that ive seen in different screenies....

so guys. heard about this thread. said it was a thread of ppl who post mods they want and can't find and others help them look for it?

so it was said not to ask if the mod exists. i'm not going to ask if these ones do 'cause i know they do. i only wonder where they are.

i've looked for these for a long time and hadn't found them. maybe you guys will have better luck of it's location and where i could dl it?

it's just of a weapons and armor/clothing. the image of the clothing is this:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1878956-1282620762.png

the weapon is in this image:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22257-1-1233371863.jpg

have you guys seen these mods before? know their location? not the armor in the second image, i already have it. o.o

just the are armor/clothing in the first image and the weapon in the second.

anyone know where to find these? i've been looking for them both for a long time and haven't been able to locate them.

i might not even be searching under the right category. maybe you guys'll have more luck? what'cha guys think?

anyone have any clue as to where i can obtain the sword and armor/clothing?

AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set. Ironically, I found that by searching the TESNexus for the text in the corner of the picture you provided ;)

i think i shoulda added a little more info there. i downloaded that mod already to see if it was there. no dice on that, it must be a separate file, i just used that image to show the weapon i wanted since some say that the BP armor is flagged as NSFW as the same weapon is used in a pic with that armor as well, even with the same pose. so the search still goes on. i've actually seen that weapon and the same pose with the image i posted and the BP armor. so again, it seems as though the search continues.