Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I'm normally pretty good at tracking mods down myself, but does anyone have a clue as to what race this is?

Elf

I'm guessing it's the same race as this pic too, which is also very nice - http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups16782.jpg

The first one is almost certain to be a combo of XEO variation of something like chocolate elves and lop-ear elf, textures from the first and head/ears from the second. The link for the lop-ear elves is a few pages back, XEO you can find on your own easily. Then combine them with Construction Set, shouldn't be too hard.

The second is definitely a different race completely and actually reminds of something on Renderosity. If this wild guess has anything to do with the truth, then likely it's private.

The first one is almost certain to be a combo of XEO variation of something like chocolate elves and lop-ear elf, textures from the first and head/ears from the second. The link for the lop-ear elves is a few pages back, XEO you can find on your own easily. Then combine them with Construction Set, shouldn't be too hard.

The second is definitely a different race completely and actually reminds of something on Renderosity. If this wild guess has anything to do with the truth, then likely it's private.

Thanks Sarya, I'm almost certain that the first pic is what you said it was.

And I think you're right about the second pic. Definitely a private mod which is a shame, because I really like how that looks.

The Race is called Lop Choco (combination of Lop Ears and Chocolate Elves) Elf. It's available from Narulivion, with MBP 2CH. Links in a bit.<br><br>EDIT: I can't find the actual donwload, but here's the page it MIGHT be on: http://narulivion.blog46.fc2.com/blog-entry-210.html#210<br>

I got it (I think), thank you very much. :)