Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

thanks for the link to nehrim that anserd ervry thing i wonted to know about it kant wate to try it but that mite be a wyal.

since you guys seem to be the only ones helping me i have another question how do i get help moding i have some mods that dont work together and i wont them so that they work for me

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is solely for finding mods, if you need help getting them to work, you'd be better off posting in the Tech Support or Mod Troubleshooting forums, depending on your problem.

thanks for being honest i have posted questions on other threads with my one topeck and half the time i don't get any help most of what i wont is how to make persanel ajustments to the mod for what i like sorry for bathering you

Is there any special site with mods for Nehrim? I'm mainly interested in races and mesh/texture replacers but there are so few on TesNexus.

There are additional mod links at the offical Nehrim Forums. I would check there first. A great many of the mods are still in German. If it is only a texture/mesh replacer and it was an original Oblivion item you can use mesh/texture replacers from Oblivion mods that do not have ESPs easily enough...like the body replacers, clothing texture replacers.

Any specific questions you have can also be asked there as the TC creaters moderate the forum and I find its best to get info straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.sureai.de/forum/

lonewolf_kai: I guess you've already have seen these?

Yeah Ziitch, I've looked at those too. Still not quite what I'm looking for. I dunno if you've ever played final fantasy8, but the way Squall, the main character, holds his gunsword is what I'm looking for. The screen shot I've posted is the closest I've found so far, but the sword isn't held upwards at an angle. There might not be such an idle pose for the way I want it yet.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

Hello Long time no See?

Anyways Im trying to Retrace, Drake the Dragon's Flying ingame version of the

Drakes Anthro-Dragon Race WIP

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30094

Unless somebody has it OR Know where to get it, Contact me asap! I love this Dragon Race.

Cheers!

Zombie.

Hello detectives.

I'm not sure if this really qualifies, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could help.

You see I like to have an outfit appropriate to the character's theme. The mage wears robes and such, the theif wears something dark and easy to move in, ect.

Well I've created a theif alchemist and I've actually found a nice outfit (The heartbreaker set located here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26849 ) but I can't get past the skimpy lower half. Even if they were shorts instead it would be better than the bikini bottom, I feel.

So, in short, I want a pair of white or brown shorts/ pants that would look nice with the heartbreaker set. If there's a kind modder out there who could even create something I'd be in their debt for all of my years. I understand this might be too specific but I suppose the situation is a bit specific as well.

OH! Also if anyone knows of a mod that lets you hide in the bushes. It doesn't make sense that hiding in the bushes with 50% chameleon wouldn't be a good way of hiding.

For pants, I would suggest the pants from the Tona Mods Store (the vendor at the bar), I had the same problem with the Heartbreaker armor as well and those pants went nicely. There was a small bit of clipping at the front but I always word the little leather belt bag that you can buy from the same vendor. [link] That's a picture of my own character wearing the outfit.

I hope that helps you a little.

Actually these work nicely too!

Strange thing is I'm using that exact bag for my character, too. (though I got it through a mod that made all the npcs associated with the dark brotherhood storyline wear unique outifts. The bag I have belonged to the Dark Elf Pryomancer, and I sort of cheated and console killed him and then resurrected him)

I think I'll go and get those now...

By the way sweet house.

Strange thing is I'm using that exact bag for my character, too. (though I got it through a mod that made all the npcs associated with the dark brotherhood storyline wear unique outifts. The bag I have belonged to the Dark Elf Pryomancer, and I sort of cheated and console killed him and then resurrected him)

By the way sweet house.

If you're wondering on the house, it's one of mine. C: Mathmora Cottage

Glad to help!

By the way sweet house.

What mod is that? The Dark Brotherhood one, that is.

Edited by Guest

im having a hard time finding out what body mods make the best looking skin for the original oblivion caricatures exseshaly argoninas i am legally blind so if teeters arnt really good i cant tel the argonian is my mane caricature but i wont all caricature to look ther best. if this is out of place just tell me.

i hope im not bothering any one