Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

are ther any mods that make argonia skin look more like skals the closest iv seen to that is the face on this mod http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13444 and http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29322 the akentosh one is more what i wont. but one like this mod http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23578 would be fine to.

ill take the best they have out there

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once more I ask for some armor identification.

Would anyone happen to know the names of the armors in the first five pictures?

Armors

1: Hentai's Armor of ... Betray I think it is, available in Hentai Mania: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25612 + shoulders from Hentai's Night Princess, which is something he asked not be released, so it's not in my compilation pack/currently only available through private.

4: See #1

5: Game rip from L2, though it's available somewhere on a russian site.

I don't know the other's, sorry.

I'm looking for a mod I had a long time ago, but have since uninstalled and reinstalled Oblivion and lost it. It made buying and selling much easier by eliminating the "How many" and "Are you sure" prompts. If I recall correctly there was also a mod that added a shortcut key for clicking Yes or No in an "Are you sure" prompt. Please help, I should be able to quickly sell a bunch of crap instead of having it take 10x longer due to unnecessary prompting :( TIA

2 Makishima Sakuya or Velvet Rose, no idea really. They use the same mesh o.O

5 is neither AION nor Linaege, it's a SUN online rip. It's out there in two versions: the first one is lower in quality and a one part armor that's usually found in AION and Linaege armor packs. The second version is a three piece armor, better in quality and can be found as a standalone on *************

9 looks like an edit of the PE dress. The choker thing and the body proportions both look very familiar. It can be foudn here on the Nexus.

Everything following 10 looks like one of the countless variations of the Dancing Shadow Rose. I have long lost count of the names or locations of all the edits, retextures, recolors and mash-ups. Sorry.

Please do not name, link or reference any site that contains illegal content, or that hosts content without authors permissions.

Edited by The Vampire Dante

ACK! I wrote that in kind of a rush and did not even realise I had actually added the name of the website. Apologies.

Edit: And now I accidentally double posted instead of editing the first post. Somebody shoot me -.-

2 Makishima Sakuya or Velvet Rose, no idea really. They use the same mesh o.O

5 is neither AION nor Linaege, it's a SUN online rip. It's out there in two versions: the first one is lower in quality and a one part armor that's usually found in AION and Linaege armor packs. The second version is a three piece armor, better in quality and can be found as a standalone on *************

9 looks like an edit of the PE dress. The choker thing and the body proportions both look very familiar. It can be foudn here on the Nexus.

Everything following 10 looks like one of the countless variations of the Dancing Shadow Rose. I have long lost count of the names or locations of all the edits, retextures, recolors and mash-ups. Sorry.

Please do not name, link or reference any site that contains illegal content, or that hosts content without authors permissions.

What body, texture, race is that?

Well the screenshot with the race window shows that it's based on the Corean race mod, but I guess the headmesh was edited a bit and the eyes are new ones, too.