Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you guys recommend some armor sets.I'm looking for something "knightly" and if possible sexy at the same time (female character , hgec body)

A set i found was Black Templar . Is there anything similar

Edited by guyvermk

Hey all, it's xmas time and i'm trying to find some mod to reflect that in-game. I searched around last year as well, for halloween also, but the best i can find are clothing mods or mods adding/modifying a village. Are there any mods that actually change things on a greater scale? Not necessarily add snow everywhere, just decorations and stuff to main cities would be nice. I tried to do it myself but failed miserably.

@Guyvermk:

I always love to rec KURESE's Furu Furu v2 armor. The swordmaster armor does look "knightly" enough in my oppinion, AND it does actually make sense as an armor. The cuirass for example consists of several layers, has approproate beltstraps etc. It's not a huge and bulky armor, but it's efficient - at least the cuirass is xD

@Tyrell6200:

Well, I don't know of any huge overhauls, there are, however, a number of small mods.

there are several mods if you type "christmas" into the search engine O.o.. There's "A christmas in Tamriel", which adds a little christmas themed village, weapons, rings, clothing and even a dungeon quest with hostile snowmen (!) you need to fight. Then there's "A christmas tree in Bruma" which does exactely what it sounds like and adds a big christmas tree in the center of Bruma. Add to that a number of other mods that add christmas trees to several towns and the spirit should be there :D Aside from that there are several christmas themed player homes you can download.

I know this mod exists but i cant find it anywhere

the link is below

picture of mod i can't find

thx in advance

does anyone know?

No. No dear, just give up. You know what? Everyone, the whole world was searching for that mod. And they never suceeded in finding it. To be quite honest, I hope they never does. Yes, I'm vile.

I know what it is. :P

you don't need a mod for that. Open the race esp you are using for your character in the CS, go to character->race and open the ractions tab. If you change the values there, you will also change the reaction of your Pc to NPCs, depending on what race they belong to. The result could be like one of my PCs, who makes constant "DO NOT WANT" faces at everyone in close proximity.