Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can anyone find any proper archery mods, like rain of arrows, also arcane archery mods. All i can find and ive looked EVERYWHERE is shitty faster arrow mods.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, thanks for the links!

Sorry for the trouble just something else...

Havent had the chance to test it yet but im not sure if the first link is really priestess of dibella, i mean it does look similar but the pic with the exact shape is not in the page... like i said, havent had the chance yet so i dont know if it comes with it...

Also if somebody knows anything about this outfit would be great

The elven archer i was told some posts above thats unavailable but something similar pherhaps is?

And finally where can i get fairy or angel wings please?

Right, thanks for the links!

Sorry for the trouble just something else...

Havent had the chance to test it yet but im not sure if the first link is really priestess of dibella, i mean it does look similar but the pic with the exact shape is not in the page... like i said, havent had the chance yet so i dont know if it comes with it...

Also if somebody knows anything about this outfit would be great

The elven archer i was told some posts above thats unavailable but something similar pherhaps is?

And finally where can i get fairy or angel wings please?

I'll help you with the first link, it's nor priestess of dibella. It's Called Lady Fantasy HGEC, and I believe it's a rip so I can't post any links here. Try using google, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

May i plz have some linkies to Giger-based mods. I already have the Xenomorph mod, which is so awesome and out there it made me crave more. I was hoping there was a conversion somewhere of the biomechanoid race to Oblivion, but not sure if it went anywhere. Anyway, I am mostly looking for races, cuz i am a race mod freak....except maybe pretty clothes. :) And does anybody know if the xenomorph mod was abandoned????????? Thank you. :D

I'm not looking for a mod, per se, but I need to know where to find the mesh/texture for the knights of order swords in the oblivion directory, and I don't want to make a whole thread for it. Can ya help me out? I want to replace all order swords with this. Edited by LotM

I'm not looking for a mod, per se, but I need to know where to find the mesh/texture for the knights of order swords in the oblivion directory, and I don't want to make a whole thread for it. Can ya help me out? I want to replace all order swords with this.

You can find its path from DLCShiveringIsles - Meshes.bsa by opening it. Then make directory with same name under \data\meshes, install Crystal Order sword, copy its mesh to the directory you made(you'll need to rename the file if file name is different than default).