Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can find its path from DLCShiveringIsles - Meshes.bsa by opening it. Then make directory with same name under \data\meshes, install Crystal Order sword, copy its mesh to the directory you made(you'll need to rename the file if file name is different than default).

EDIT: Figured it out. Thanks!

Edited by LotM

Anybody know of a hair accessory mod? Anything not bright-colored will do, but preferably something that fits iron equipments

Also, is there an actual standard lantern mod? I searched in Tesnexus but there is no hair accessory mod, or a standard lantern mod (the one there implies it is colored, I don't want that)

Yes. The mod is called "Wild Spright" by Ancient_Laws, and like most of his stuff, is not listed on the Nexus. Google it, and you may have some luck. I got my copy off of a Chinese site, maybe it's on some of the Russian ones too. Good luck.

As for meshes and textures -- I can't do it myself, but I think you'll need Blender, NifSkope, and either Gimp or Photoshop. Check out the wikis. There are lots of guides on that sorta thing.

Anybody know of a hair accessory mod? Anything not bright-colored will do, but preferably something that fits iron equipments

Also, is there an actual standard lantern mod? I searched in Tesnexus but there is no hair accessory mod, or a standard lantern mod (the one there implies it is colored, I don't want that)

Look in Tona's Mod Store for a lantern.

Sorry for double post. Posted my first message before I read the previous pages.

And then realize that I forgot about the edit function http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gif

Edited by Guest

That's one of my own pics, so here goes:

The armor is a very old one by ancient_laws. It's a rip from another game, so it's not downloadable here. But a little google-fu should get you to his mods that are still around.

The sword is an AION rip from a set that is called "aion dragon weapons". Again I can not link you, since I downloaded that a while ago, but I think Google can help here, too. But BE AWARE that I heavily recolored it (like, completely) to match the armor. The original weapons have a red/orange/flame color theme.