Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

For fricks sakes, theres more than just goma pose? Goma CLOTHES? -Que nails on chalkboard.-

mmm seems majority of the good mods cant be posted on this site >.> i been tryin to find the goma pose mod but, have gotten close but not been able to get

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For fricks sakes, theres more than just goma pose? Goma CLOTHES? -Que nails on chalkboard.-

Er, not quite. There are 12 mods in the GOMA Pose mod set, and a set of ripped clothes from other games ported to Oblivion called GOMA Clothes.

Still...Its another goma. -Sigh- just the word Goma now causes instant irritation upon reading it. -Gets back to internet digging.- :confused:

Er, not quite. There are 12 mods in the GOMA Pose mod set, and a set of ripped clothes from other games ported to Oblivion called GOMA Clothes.

Still...Its another goma. -Sigh- just the word Goma now causes instant irritation upon reading it. -Gets back to internet digging.- :confused:

LOL Yeah, I know what you mean.

Is there a night eye toggle mod for the spell? (Not the ability)

It's great, but it can hurt the eyes a bit.

Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'.

Oh well... I looked around, but didn't find anything except for the khajiit ability night eye toggle mods.

Not sure if this is what LuxDragon really wants, and sorry if I shouldn't be mentioning this, but the "Night-Eye Goggles" mod is what I use to toggle night-eye and/or detect life abilities - it is very convenient and easy on the eyes.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7791

Edit: Just realised that I replied to a very old post, so I guess I'll hit my bed instead of dozing at the keyboard. LOL.

Edited by vvk78

anyone know what this armor is?:http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1863693-1293221394.jpg

I bet its a private work or something.

You can get the armor here.

I have that mod myself but I think its not the same as the others. very similiar but different.

either that or that belt (which I have seen somewhere on nexus before) is blinding my judgement.