Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

This is really, really frustrating. I KNOW the Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina mod was put back up on here again a couple months ago after being blocked for a really long time, and now the owner has taken it down yet again.

Does anyone know where I can download it?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone tell me where to find this piece of clothing:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2297906-1293991609.png

And I'm curious what race that is.

That's Krista's Succubus race and it was already released actually. It's a part of the mod called Anvil Mistery House. I still haven't tried this mod in game but it has folders named Succubus in meshes and textures folders. And from the looks of armor meshes it seems that horns and hair are part of the armor.

Thanks a lot, now I've found it at last.

Do you know where to find the animation mod that adds this 'joust on horse with spear' pose? I've never seen any horse animation replacers anywhere.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4004/dragonprincess3.jpg

Hi Dtectives.

My hard drive crashed I lost most of my mods. I had burned some to DVD. There was one mod I really enjoyed. I believe it was a Adult partner mod called Astrianna. She is the one that wore the Elven Armour and you could have sex with her and summon her. I know this sounds a bit perverted but I actually liked the voice acting with the humor. This is one of the best partner mods I have seen and used. I have quite a few followers.

I have searched the Nexus site with no luck. I tried typing in many different keywords but none returned anything. I sure would appreciate it if you could help me find her. Term

Edited by terminator3d

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I saw a mod that claimed to increase the horse speed in five stages up to a max speed, that I'm sure of. I also think that the speed would gradually decrease too once it had been going at max speed for a while. I didn't download it when I first saw it and now I've decided that I want it. It just so happens that I can no longer find it anywhere. Does anyone have it/know the name of it?

Thanks

Edit to add: I have I've searched the mod section of tesnexus and couldn't find it, have also searched the forums with no luck.

Edited by cufcstu