Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

This is a weird 'request' of sorts. I remember the first time I installed DMC Stylish, in one-hand-stance idle mode my character would 'bounce' on his feet a bit back and forth. I uninstalled it after a bit, but decided to reinstall it since I remembered I liked the dual-wield. I installed both sword-dancer and the full package but I don't get that nice animated stance, it's just static now for one-handed.

My question is, am I misremembering and had I installed something else that possibly got that animated idle stance?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys.

As I'm beginning to play around building a house mod cannibalizing resources from other mods to learn my way through the CS, there's one thing I'm searching for but I seem to be unable to find: static display solutions for weapons/shields et similia. As you all know, the way havok works in the engine makes it so sometimes when loading a cell the once well hand-placed items in your display cases or weapon racks go bonkers and fall through the aforementioned display case, if not actually fly around like tripping dragonflies in mescaline. :rolleyes:

I know a solution for this has been done for books and bookcases in Oblivion, and in FO3 static wall displays for weapons have been made (working as containers, recognizing what weapons - only vanilla of course - you put in there, and then visualizing the relative static weapon mesh).

Does anybody know of something similar made for such items in Oblivion? Even if not a standalone resource, just a one time thing implemented in a house mod could do aswell, as I would peek at it and see if I could mimic how the result is achieved to suit my needs.

Edited by kadath

I'm sure this has been asked a ton of times, but which mounts are these?

They are also obvious rips, as I recognize the blue horse right away from Aion, having killed a few of those monsters while I played. It must not be the russian site where Krista's stuff is though, I have NEVER seen these in oblivion before...

Jeez, what will people rip into oblivion next? Maybe I should rip a cyberdemon into MY oblivion. :rolleyes: Kidding, of course.

@Sersay

Heh, I want to see Cyberdemon in Oblivion......

Hi guys.

As I'm beginning to play around building a house mod cannibalizing resources from other mods to learn my way through the CS, there's one thing I'm searching for but I seem to be unable to find: static display solutions for weapons/shields et similia. As you all know, the way havok works in the engine makes it so sometimes when loading a cell the once well hand-placed items in your display cases or weapon racks go bonkers and fall through the aforementioned display case, if not actually fly around like tripping dragonflies in mescaline. :rolleyes:

I know a solution for this has been done for books and bookcases in Oblivion, and in FO3 static wall displays for weapons have been made (working as containers, recognizing what weapons - only vanilla of course - you put in there, and then visualizing the relative static weapon mesh).

Does anybody know of something similar made for such items in Oblivion? Even if not a standalone resource, just a one time thing implemented in a house mod could do aswell, as I would peek at it and see if I could mimic how the result is achieved to suit my needs.

Creating static weapon tutorial

Static weapon resource

I remember there's static shield resource hosted at TES Alliance... Or you can make one using NifSkope.

**I misread your request, but I'm sure having static resources will be useful for making your own house......

Edited by LFact

Hi guys.

I'd suggest taking a look at Lemunde's "pocket dimension" homes. Most of the ones I've downloaded have panels on the walls for attaching your display weapons/armor to.

The earrings are definitely Krista’s .

The mask comes with Santa Baby but I am not that sure about the earring. My translator sucks.

Quote : “still set карнавальных masks with a veil and without.”

I translated it as

Every fashionista Cyrodiil is simply obliged to dress up for New Year holidays.

And in that, if not charming Santa outfit?

Your choice of costumes three colors ("K" - red, "B" - white "and" F "- blue), and many more carnival masks with and without a veil.

Well, admit the same as a year dreaming of a Snow Maiden!

Google Translate FTW?