Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

You need to raise your user level

As far as I know you usually raise your level in a forum by participating (starting threads, replying to stuff...), right? Well, can't be that hard on a Chinese forum, where everything I understand comes from google translator...

Wait, the MOM fourms are back up? Since being taken down recently?

Yes, they are back up. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here. Better PM me.

EDIT: Sorry my mistake, I mixed the names up :sweat: The board I'm talking about is the Moder-Board.

Edited by sifumaster

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as I know you usually raise your level in a forum by participating (starting threads, replying to stuff...), right? Well, can't be that hard on a Chinese forum, where everything I understand comes from google translator...

Yes, they are back up. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here. Better PM me.

I was on MoM this morning and I have a low permission rating (10) but I didnt see the dresses. Can someone PM me the link if they know?

Well, are you on MoM or Moder? They're two different boards. The actual MoM board has an English section.

Actually that dress is a rip from the game Sword of Excellence, so I guess your level naturally has to be rather high to get it. I've seen a few of these dresses around, but it's another exclusive thing I'm afraid.

Hello,

My Oblivion-clothing obsession continues :D I'd be really glad if you could help me find those dresses (I found some images outside tesnexus, so I don't know if they're all publicly avalible).

1. These three lovely dresses

http://www.witchquee...eenshot5987.jpg

2. This outfit: (the staff is also extremely cool, but I've found it already :) )

http://www.witchquee...eenshot6284.jpg

3 Some more dresses

http://www.witchquee...eenshot5122.jpg

4. This red dress (or whatever it is)

http://tesnexus.com/...-1285504210.jpg

You've all been very helpful before - thank you!

Where did you find the staff in the second image?

You can get the staff here.

I was on MoM this morning and I have a low permission rating (10) but I didnt see the dresses. Can someone PM me the link if they know?

Me too please I would die for that dress :< ...sooo pretty!

1.A lot of them obviously don't want 'outsiders' in their commuity sites, judging by the means they go to in 'protecting' their files from such when they find out people from other countries are downloading their stuff.

2. A large number of those sites contain files, mod content and general material that are deemed illegal (game rips, illegal music\soundtrack mods, etc) and therefore we do not allow linking to them.