Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed part of your inquiry didn't get answered. The second weaponset you're looking for looks like a katana from:

Romuska Fantasy Store

Cue delayed response!

Thank you. Looks like it has a TON of other stuff as well, so this should be fun. /kudos

What good creature companion mods are there?

I tried that CM companions mod but it was no good because for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get my creatures to not instantly turn hostile on me if I accidentally hit them in combat.

Also, the Fenrir mod didn't work properly either because the wolf wouldn't actually attack any enemies... :(

What good creature companion mods are there?

I tried that CM companions mod but it was no good because for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get my creatures to not instantly turn hostile on me if I accidentally hit them in combat.

Also, the Fenrir mod didn't work properly either because the wolf wouldn't actually attack any enemies... :(

My personal favorite is this one. Creature companions has it's own category.

If you're talking about this dress could I also get a link? Pretty please. :turned:

May I also get a link for that dress, too, please? If it's not any trouble. That dress is gorgeous~

Thanks in advance.

I am going to beat a dead horse while I wait for a link to this dress, It is certainly popular XD

Damn. It totally sucks not having internet at home at the moment and having to rely on university computers. I want in on all the shiny too! *cries* Edited by chakaru11