Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ugh but ofcourse I can't download it because apprently there's some stupid daily download limit for the site...

Who the h*ll does that? Puts a limit on their site? Don't they WANT people to download their stuff? Wow. This sucks...

It's Alien's business if she wants a download limit. There are modders who don't share their work with anyone. Or just a close circle of friends. Take Ancient_Laws example.

Well I don't see the point of it... how stupid and aggravating. Even moreso that it isn't even per person, it's per... everyone? What in the !@#$ is that all about???

Are there any mirrors anywhere? :(

Edited by Lehcar

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She probably has to pay for bandwidth, her mods are popular so it's only reasonable she has a download limit. We all have to pay bills, but I do know she is moving to a better service provider so perhaps this might change.

Ah well that's understandable then. I'll just wait... sorry for getting upset, that wasn't expected and I've never seen anything like an overall limit before xx

I remember a while back hearing about a mod that added in something like a flintlock pistol to the game. I liked the concept because it wasn't some M16 or AK47 and because you could make it fit into the lore(Dwemer experimenting with new ranged weapon). However, I haven't been able to find anything on it. Anyone see something like this? Just please don't link me to Kendo's Gun mod. I like the idea of a firearm being lore-friendly, not something that's futuristic own-everyone-in-sight, you know?

Anyone know where I can find this Chest Tattoo?

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/a-nocturnal-day/1296433824469.jpg

If not, does anyone know of a mod that adds chest tattoos? I've seen a lot of tattoo mods here but they have tattoos everywhere on the body and I don't like that. Just chest tattoos, or sleeves.

Thanks.

Edited by anocturnalday