Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

thanks for the help from my last request :)

What pose mod is from this Lovely image . So sorry if it's on here, I have never found it :< . Thank you! :)

edit: the pose with the ruler

Edited by kirinann

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey iam not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question , but i was wondering about a mod that I know iv seen somewere around here but cant seem to find it again. Its a mod or a weapon that when sheated it places the sword on the lower back sideways. instead of the back or the side like 1 handed and 2 handed sword does . Iam not really sure how to explain it better then that but just in case i posted this pic to give you an idea of what i mean

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6691/shippudensasuke.png

or the animation for this that i just found looks bad ass :D

My link

Edited by kevinds91

VictoriaG: I don't think it's Ryk, I just checked the blog site and it's not there... Perhaps you might have added an animation to the list and not remembered doing it?

It is on Ryk's blog ziitch because I downloaded it a couple of days ago and I just checked again. It's still there and it's called CTAddpose_Ryk_Beta and is about half way down the Oblivion Mods page if you start from the main blog page.

I haven't used it yet but the names of the poses in the file seem to relate to what you want.

Also a Google search will have a link to it near the top of the results from an image in the Tesnexus image share area.

EDIT:

As far as I know there are no rips on Ryk's blog, but I better not link it directly anyway.

Edited by Maigrets

VictoriaG: I don't think it's Ryk, I just checked the blog site and it's not there... Perhaps you might have added an animation to the list and not remembered doing it?

It is on Ryk's blog ziitch because I downloaded it a couple of days ago and I just checked again. It's still there and it's called CTAddpose_Ryk_Beta and is about half way down the Oblivion Mods page if you start from the main blog page.

I haven't used it yet but the names of the poses in the file seem to relate to what you want.

Also a Google search will have a link to it near the top of the results from an image in the Tesnexus image share area.

EDIT:

As far as I know there are no rips on Ryk's blog, but I better not link it directly anyway.

thank you!

[link] Anyone know where to find this dress? I think it might be one of Retma's by the style of it.

[link] The six outfits on the left? Maid Armor only turns up so much. ;_; These are by Retma.

Yes, they are all by Retma.

They're all for BaB however.

You can find the maid clothes here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31751