Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I agree with you on that. I really think people shouldn't take this internet stuff so hard, most of these people distributing stuff have no ill intentions and they're not intentionally trying to insult the creator...

One problem is the said mod may contain anything(for Strangers, that's hair) from other game without getting permission(or getting permission for personal use only....).

Edited by LFact

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/37104-3-1297534510.jpg

That's my character, Sabre. Her race isn't up for download anywhere and never will be, as she didn't pass the hentai test. (Quick explanation: if you want to share your character, ask yourself if you are comfortable seeing them being given huge boobs if female, and used in hentai screenshots. If the answer is no, they do not pass the hentai test, so do not share them.) Also, I can't share her textures as some parts come from a Morrowind mod and I have no permission.

I feel the exact same way about things I make. Kudos to you.

Hello. I was wondering if someone can find a few mods.

I am looking for mods that will help with enchantments. I am in need of an enchantment mod that will

- Let me use all spell effects included in Oblivion (there was a mod I saw before that unlocks ALL spell effects for enchants)

- Enhance the attack, magnitude, length of time, etc. for the effect on a weapon to take place.

- Be able to re-enchant already enchanted items with more....enchants..... (too much repetition there...)

Thanx to anyone who helps.

First of all your post is being ignored because probably no one knows.

Second, this isn't the place for questions like " does this mod exist?"

Quote from the first page:

:excl: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. :excl: For mod requests post here.

Edited by Kjkirimi

Well I'm not that talented but if I ever made anything good I'd share :)

Unfortunately, not all the modders are the same. I don't share the things I made with a large comunity, only with a few close friends. It makes me sick thinking that one of my character could be in such hentai pictures - I have nothing against hentai pictures but not with my characters. I spent way too much time on making their races to share that with just anyone.