Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Well, i am asking for:

A mod that let you know, if you can save without risk of CTD (and corrupting the save in the process), i mean, most times seem to be related with few locations, so, what i'm asking if there is a mod that let you know if you're in "safe zone" or not...

Thanks in advancement

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must have the race to have the character because you need to esp, meshes, textures and race preset for it.

Edit: that's sks ren hair 54 I think. No download link available unfortunately.

Edit 2: Does anyone know what clothes are these 2?

dress

jacket

I have a feeling they'll be in the box soon...

I have a feeling that I'll really need a new laptop soon cause I will drool all over it. Again.

Hello. I was wondering if someone can find a few mods.

I am looking for mods that will help with enchantments. I am in need of an enchantment mod that will

- Let me use all spell effects included in Oblivion (there was a mod I saw before that unlocks ALL spell effects for enchants)

- Enhance the attack, magnitude, length of time, etc. for the effect on a weapon to take place.

- Be able to re-enchant already enchanted items with more....enchants..... (too much repetition there...)

Thanx to anyone who helps.

First of all your post is being ignored because probably no one knows.

Second, this isn't the place for questions like " does this mod exist?"

Quote from the first page:

:excl: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. :excl: For mod requests post here.

First of all, I'm not asking if a mod exists. AT ALL. I'm asking if there is a mod which contains one of these things. And I shouldn't be being ignored for god knows what reason. I havent done anything to you.

I know this dress here http://i.imgur.com/xQbDi.jpg has just being mentiond but I was just wondering that if anyone did have it weather they could be able to give me a link or PM it to me. Thanks for any help in advance and a kudos point :thumbsup:

Oh yes and the car in this image here http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1280684291.jpg if possible. Thx

Edited by gep5