Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Where can I find a hairstyle like this one? It would also be nice if there were any earings like that but I doubt it.

IMAGE REMOVED

Actually there are some earrings like that. Just search for keywords like jewel or look at Items and Objects - Player category.

Here's the link for earrings.

They are amazing, thanks! And sorry again for yelling at you about not sharing.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can I find a hairstyle like this one? It would also be nice if there were any earings like that but I doubt it.

Please remember that this is a thread for locating mods that already certainly exist. (ie. you have seen it in a screenshot, read a review, used to use it, but lost track of the name.) A question like this does not belong in this thread.

If there is a mod you are looking for and you have never seen any evidence for it, you can try posting a thread in this nifty forum here.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/

Not only will the helpful people there point you in the direction of similar mods, but someone may even create it for you if they choose! There are a lot of experienced modders there that bring ideas to fruition.

You are right but I just wanted to see if it existed. More people will see it here and they have a better clue where to find things. However, since rules are rules I will try to remember this in the future.

Edited by Moire

She doesn't need to confirm it. I edited my post because I understand perfectly well what she means and she's quite annoyed with me already. Must be hard to keep this thread clean.

It doesn't exist. The body and face have slightly different colors caused by modifying the skin tone.

And... * sorry Yam, I have to quote you *

Please remember that this is a thread for locating mods that already certainly exist. (ie. you have seen it in a screenshot, read a review, used to use it, but lost track of the name.) A question like this does not belong in this thread.

If there is a mod you are looking for and you have never seen any evidence for it, you can try posting a thread in this nifty forum here.

Not only will the helpful people there point you in the direction of similar mods, but someone may even create it for you if they choose! There are a lot of experienced modders there that bring ideas to fruition.

It doesn't exist. The body and face have slightly different colors caused by modifying the skin tone.

And... * sorry Yam, I have to quote you *

Right, thanks.

There was a mod that was recently on the "Hot Files" rotator. It looked like it was in a japanese style (Looked like a traditional Japanese settlement)

I believe it was a weapons and armour mod but it might of been a player home

If I remember correctly the mod said that it had new Japanese themed weapons and armour and also a Japanese player home

If anyone can help find this mod, I am thankful