Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello and Greetings Detectives can anyone recommend me any good horns probably good 4 a Demon-like race ! anyway just recommend me a horn if that i could just recolour the textures ! :confused:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12454

Also try looking for horned races that you can pull the horns off of. Searching for "demon" may help too as the link above is the only thing I got when searching "horns."

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/271031-1286735286.jpg

anybody know if this armor is available?

hilde armor

thanks

It looks too clean to be a rip... I sure hope it's not...

from what i heard it was actually a wip

but i haven't heard/seen anything else of it, someone was actually kind enough to link me to the pic itself, guess ill try to message the uploader of the screenshot if he/she is still around

OH ! Since Desuchan is here may i as your Blender Hair Template for Sims 2 Conversion,it's not on your website anymore ????

Hello and Greetings Detectives can anyone recommend me any good horns probably good 4 a Demon-like race ! anyway just recommend me a horn if that i could just recolour the textures ! :confused:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12454

Also try looking for horned races that you can pull the horns off of. Searching for "demon" may help too as the link above is the only thing I got when searching "horns."

No vanilla horns aren't good and Demon race mostly uses Diano Horns ! well i think about it ! ....

OH ! Since Desuchan is here may i as your Blender Hair Template for Sims 2 Conversion,it's not on your website anymore ????

Check your inbox in a couple of minutes~ And yeah, my d!ckmun©h host deleted my entire website because OH NO ONE OF MY MODS SHOWS BOOBS. *Rolls eyes*

Hi all,

I hope that you guys can help me out, Is about the Lancer Dread Armor, I downloaded the file into the game just fine but I have no idea where in game is this armor located.

Is it suppose to be in my inventory(which is not there), or am I suppose to go to a certain location to retrieve it?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Tekate777

Desu: OMG you are kidding me!

I've been so busy, but I'm finally back to work on modding, and I'm almost finished those eyes, and when I send them I will probably ask for that blender template for Sims2 hair conversion as well.. And.. has anyone noticed that Sims is offering a new Medieval Sims. Things could get even more interesting.