Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The black armor in the front is a mix of the light and heavy versions of the Lancer dread armor. The light version actually uses parts of KURESE's Amy cosplay. The entire set is not available on the Nexus, you will have to google it. The sword in the characters hand seems to be an edit of the Frostmourne/Lichking sword which I think is here on the Nexus. The smaller girl in the back with the back turned to us also wears an edit of the Lancer Dread armor, at least the greaves and the arms. The armor on the far left is, as Kjkirimini said, a rip from TERA, so it is unavailable. The two girls on the right are wearing the DUST armor (the one with the hood) and the NUKE armor (green glowy things). Both were privat releases and are not public.

That should be it *collapse*

DANG XD Ninja-ed by Faivon.

Awesome. xD Thank you!

*prowls internet*

EDIT: found them all. Sweetness! The magic of google, amirite?

Edited by luxwing0go

where to find this shoes (converses)? i se this in fallout 3 .named cuttofshoes in some clothes ( my clothes collection )

thx

I was reading through the author's comments on that file and it sounded like the author of that pose mod made them their self and were going to release them later, along with the hood and some other junk.

What IS this incredibly intriguing wolf beast thing? I've seen it in only two pictures so far, so I'm going to assume it's a personal mod or in development, but in case I'm wrong any anyone knows where to get it I'd be very grateful.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/891346-1304556525.jpg

Does anyone know the name of the armor on the left?The one on the right(the white one)is called Tona's whitesquall armor for those that are interested...also what about that circlets in the picture?(altough they look something like the circlets from lineage 2).

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2274698-1300364857.jpg

Edited by Dlamar