Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Looking for mod that prevents companions equipment from breaking, i know it exist because i used it before just having trouble finding it.

Also a ive been looking for a camera mod that i used when i first played oblivion, it lets user turn the camera around character but also allows running and waling normally (not like vanity camera) basically like any action game camera (GTA4, AC2, Tomb raider and others) i know it exists because i used it but no matter where i looked all i could find is chase cam, ultimate 3rd person cam, gears of war cam, camera redone and vanity cam smoother that's it, i tried them all and none work like i described, i gave up on finding it maybe someone here can, also ive recently watched one of the videos on youtube where someone shows him fave mods and i think he was using cam that works like i described, unfortunately he didn't mention the name of that cam, the point is it exits

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What mod is this from?

<images removed>

I think that looks like HGEC Normal D-Cup, or a tweaked version. You can get the original HGEC body on the main HGEC mod page.

A mod that forces Oblivion to load after going through a door (the ones that teleport you to another cell). My Oblivion tends to act funny if it quick loads.

Possible for someone to PM me for the answer? (I am terrible at keeping track of large threads)

Edited by Excalibuurr

I have a home called Riverside Shack outside of Bravil.

Is that connected to a mod or is it vanilla? I don't remember seeing it before and the big problem is, I don't know which mod it snuck in on. Any thoughts?

I want to coblize it or remove it and make my own.

I never specifically downloaded it.

Any help will be appreciated.

If nothing else, how can I find out what it's connected to?

Is that connected to a mod or is it vanilla? I don't remember seeing it before and the big problem is, I don't know which mod it snuck in on. Any thoughts?

Can be from a mod. If you want to identify it, you can use FormID Finder or RefScope(both require OBSE!).

Before I uninstall and have to reinstall, there was a mod that when firing a fire/frost arrow, it freeze/burn the NPC. Was this mod Mighty Magick Reborn or is there another mods that does this. I have LAEM and Supreme Magicka and they don't seen to do what I said before.

I think it's from Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.

Before I uninstall and have to reinstall, there was a mod that when firing a fire/frost arrow, it freeze/burn the NPC. Was this mod Mighty Magick Reborn or is there another mods that does this. I have LAEM and Supreme Magicka and they don't seen to do what I said before.

Could be Arcane Archery

Good day ladies and gentlemen

I'm looking for these shoes