Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good day mod detectives, hopefully my requests today will be simple - I know I've seen these types of mods in screenshots but I haven't been able to find any.

- A third-person camera mod that offsets the character a bit so you don't have to aim through your own head?

- An inventory idle animation replacer so you're not always stuck in the 'fists up' pose?

And, well, that BBB Slof Giger armor but I'll have to try my google-fu elsewhere I guess. :turned:

Hello Mod Detectives. I'm looking for the hairstyle you can see in this screenshot. I really like this hairstyle and would love to use it for one of my characters but I just can't find. I downloaded the Wiedergaenger Race but can't find it in the hair meshes folder. Thank you. :)

I am searching for an armor, I don't care if its converted to bbb or not. However, it isn't slofs armor like it says in the video, I don't have a clue, if anyone else does it would be awesome since i can't locate it lol.

http://youtu.be/vMUrMWqBjtI

It's very true that it's called Sloth armor. You can download it here. It's not a conversion as far as I know.