Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

OK, I've been away from Oblivion for almost a year now and I didn't intend to come back (I even deleted my mods), but with Skyrim coming I have the itch now. There is one mod I was keeping an eye on that I can't find, mostly because I can't remember the name.

This mod allowed you to look out the windows from inside vanilla buildings within towns. Anyone know what mod I'm talking about?

You will need to get all natural My link and then immersive interiors,My link and wyre bash - is what I am attempting to do right now uggh!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. This one was interesting to me because it lacked dependencies (Immersive Interiors requires "All Natural").

Edit: I found it! It's "Reneers Interiors Mod". It was the Interiors keyword I needed, for some reason that word wasn't coming to mind.

Don't download that, it's a very very unfinished mod and it has a LOT of serious problems that have not been repaired. See the screenshot for it that I uploaded, it's totally unplayable because it completely and utterly breaks every interior cell in the game. Originally the author claimed an OBSE bug was responsible for said issues and needed to be addressed before another update would be possible; the OBSE bug has long since been fixed, but seven months later and they haven't been back to update it.

Hi there! I'm somewhat new here and been look for the jewels on that pic (the ones on the head and the neck^^)

jewels

I saw that same pic here once and seem they where look for the hair or the dress, can't remember very well, so sorry if its was asked before.

ps: sorry if my english isn't very correct sinze I'm brazilian :)

nevermind that, found it alread :)

Edited by sathiny

Anyone know of some badass, evil looking Male armor for Oblivion???

That's not bad, but I'm looking for a set of Heavy Armor....

Maybe you'll like Jojjo's Dread Knight

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24850

As a question of my own, has anyone ever seen a male conversion of Sinblood's Ravenous Elegance? It's one of my favorites for female, but I think a male verion might be awesome as well.