Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

The armor is still a work in progress... I think...

And the race is a vampire race that Sinblood made for Dystopia. He made it for himself and it's not available for download.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where this "dress" is from?Pic1:http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x122/ryanhabs/Loverslab01copy.jpg
As the sign in background says: Its from LoversLab

its called HWDress and unfortunately its on a JP site that were not allowed to link.

Once upon a time I downloaded a mod that actually makes it so you can use crystal balls for scrying (meaning they're not just useless clutter anymore). I got it right here on Nexus. I am trying to find it again to see if there are any updates or anything, but now it seems to have disappeared and I cannot find, can anyone help me?

I was not able to find it on the one computer I can access at the moment, and that was an exhaustive search, it's my biggest cache of mods. I do remember that mod, but I never opened it. What exactly did it do?

By the way, there are very few sites we're not allowed to link to, please PM me the site name, and I will let you know if it's truly on the list. If it's truly on the list the name won't appear, it will be substituted with the words "not allowed". So maybe we can stop the paranoia now?

It's actually a personal custom race that's not been made public. However, the MSLEE race you linked is the closest thing to it, despite the fact they use different ear and head meshes.

Once upon a time I downloaded a mod that actually makes it so you can use crystal balls for scrying (meaning they're not just useless clutter anymore). I got it right here on Nexus. I am trying to find it again to see if there are any updates or anything, but now it seems to have disappeared and I cannot find, can anyone help me?

I was not able to find it on the one computer I can access at the moment, and that was an exhaustive search, it's my biggest cache of mods. I do remember that mod, but I never opened it. What exactly did it do?

It makes "Crystal balls" into useable objects (in vanilla they were just useless clutter), you could still pick them up normally by sneaking, but if you interacted with them while standing normally, you could use them to sort of "predict the future" (which used and required Mysticism skill, so it was really a thing for magic oriented character). It's pretty cool, and I seem to recall it had quite a lot of endorsements, I can't imagine why it was removed from Nexus. :(

Edited by Lehcar

It makes "Crystal balls" into useable objects (in vanilla they were just useless clutter), you could still pick them up normally by sneaking, but if you interacted with them while standing normally, you could use them to sort of "predict the future" (which used and required Mysticism skill, so it was really a thing for magic oriented character). It's pretty cool, and I seem to recall it had quite a lot of endorsements, I can't imagine why it was removed from Nexus. :(

It's on a russian site these days. Just google Crystall Ball Scrying you should find it. I sent you a pm about it, maybe you didn't get it.