• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi'yah all ;D

Im looking for some mods:

- Better open citites, so open cities and better cities. I'm pretty sure it used to be on here, but I cant find it anymore :(

- Some sort of pack for LOD views. I heard people talk about it, there are supposed to be a lot of options (some Qarls) but I can't find any other LOD textures than leave that, just found it xD

Any help would be apreciated ;D

Hi'yah all ;D

- Better open citites, so open cities and better cities. I'm pretty sure it used to be on here, but I cant find it anymore :(

- Some sort of pack for LOD views. I heard people talk about it, there are supposed to be a lot of options (some Qarls) but I can't find any other LOD textures than leave that, just found it xD

If I'm not mistaken, the current version of Better Cities actually incorporates Open Cities.

It lets you toggle the open state of all cities, I believe.

Hi'yah all ;D

If I'm not mistaken, the current version of Better Cities actually incorporates Open Cities.

It lets you toggle the open state of all cities, I believe.

Seriously? Awesome! Going to get the last BC update then :)

Thnx!!

Perhaps a little refresher from the terms of service.

last line of uploaded files and images.

These rules are open to interpretation by moderators of the site and they can and will remove any content they deem to be inappropriate for Nexus sites. We retain the right to remove or edit details of any file at any time for any reason without warning.

but this one is paramount.

Nexus site staff

Nexus sites are owned and maintained by Robin Scott (member name "Dark0ne"). Robin is regarded as “the law” on Nexus sites and he has the final say on any action that might need to be taken regarding a breach of the terms of service for any Nexus site. What Robin says goes irrespective of whether there has been a breach of the terms of service or not.

Nexus sites and the forums are staffed by un-paid volunteers (known as “moderators” and "staff") who work hard to insure the smooth operation of Nexus sites and encourage a healthy community. The moderators and other admin on the site have been given specific privileges by Robin to keep the site clean of the bad articles listed in these terms and use their own personal judgement, that Robin trusts, to come to decisions.

These moderators have a right to carry out their task without harassment, insult or hassle. Members who believe that a member of staff is not conducting themselves properly should get in contact with Robin via the forums or email. Know that if Robin receives word of any members harassing or being rude to Nexus site staff then he will take every action possible to permanently remove them from his sites.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As always your are welcome to you opinion, expressing it here is an option.

Buddah

Heyy

i have another question :rolleyes:

someone here who knows a mod where i can change two handed weapons in one hand weapons and one hand weapons in two hand weapons ?

and someone knows a mod where i can reverse onehand weapons ?

hope you guys can help me :thumbsup:

thanks for your help...beforehead :wink:

here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40310

Edited by olha2