Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey, i'm pretty sure there is a post on the forum by delte or someone (no offense). It was about a mod list for immersion. I know that it isn't a mod but im hoping someone will help.

p.s There was also a mod with people hunting you if your infamy went to high.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah im looking for a mod that will let me swap my major skills with minor skills. i got a couple of high lvl characters that have one or 2 major skills that i dont like and i want to switch them for something better. if anyone could help me find a mod like this it would be very helpful.

yeah im looking for a mod that will let me swap my major skills with minor skills. i got a couple of high lvl characters that have one or 2 major skills that i dont like and i want to switch them for something better. if anyone could help me find a mod like this it would be very helpful :thanks:

Thanks for your help, HeroLegend. (Back in Feb)

I've been busy with school, and just now saw your reply.

Thanks again!

your welcome, though I'm lost cant remember what I helped you with lol

Okay i thought i should use this thread...I'm looking for a SKELETON SCYTHE ,it's scythe which is made from skeleton parts,i saw this on few screenies, any help is welcome!

I don't know which mod first added this or who created it but I think what you're after is Death's Scythe. I remember it was included in Antenni's The Temple Of Nirn. Doesn't seem to be on nexus but..

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...ail&id=1452

I forget how many roots you need to collect to get it but the nif is in there and there's also a cheat file so if you don't want to wait.....

Hopefully this was the one you were thinking of.