Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Last time I played Oblivion I had a female Redguard in an amazing outfit. For the life of me I can't remember what it was called though. Anyone recognise it?

Found it, thanks to my armor collection on my external HDD. That's DarkWindArmor by Fizz, no more available at the Nexus but I found a download link for you, here: link

(I made a test- download and it works)

Have fun,

Tobbie :smile:

Edited by Tobjoern

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last time I played Oblivion I had a female Redguard in an amazing outfit. For the life of me I can't remember what it was called though. Anyone recognise it?

Found it, thanks to my armor collection on my external HDD. That's DarkWindArmor by Fizz, no more available at the Nexus but I found a download link for you, here: link

(I made a test- download and it works)

Have fun,

Tobbie :smile:

Holy crap, thank you so much! I wondered why I couldn't find it in my downloaded list on the Nexus. Literally went through seven years of downloads looking for it :S

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT

I'm guessing that if there were anything suitable somebody would have responded by now.

Having considered several methods I've decided to create a full set using HGEC female and Roberts Male Body.

The code will have to enumerate race till it get's player or default to Imperial.

I've put all the meshes and vanilla race textures into my mod and now butchering them up...or is that down.

This still leaves out a lot of custom races - one step at a time though.

Once I get this mess sorted out, or is that stuff messed up, I'll take a look at some popular races.

If anybody has suggestions on a race I should include then please go ahead, I will do what I can.

It would make sense to release that as a modder's resource or whatever.

So, please, post your suggestions on custom races that you feel should be included.

If, for any reason, you'd rather message me then please feel free to do so.

END EDIT

Having cloned the player I need to dress the clone like a zombie.
Original face and hair but decaying body.

I need 'alter' permission from the mod to put certain files where I want. This is for race-skin compatibility with all body/race/character mods.
As far as neck clipping, it is no problem as I will be equipping a slave collar on the clone.

I searched 'zombie' and 'undead' across Clothing, Armor and race.
What I found either needs the body adapted to whatever clothing or the following outfits...
* male or female but not both.
* too dated - such as vanilla body.

If push comes to shove I would rather adapt a cross race zombie body replacer to whatever clothing that would look the part.

I am in the end stage of creating a mod that makes Kaelyn the Dove companion from NWN2 Mask of Betrayer, but I am not quite happy with Alexandros Wings mod for it.

Yet I seen these wings but cannot find them anywhere. Does anybody have any ideas where about they might be obtained?

31340-1-1287677711.jpg

Been found. Part of some Monstergirl CoC mod apparently. Thanks if you have been looking for it for me. ;)

Edited by Sepoficus

Is there a mod that's equivalent to Morrowind's Combat Redefined?

Try Unnecessary Violence III. It even let you take one handed weapon in two hand Dark souls style xD Also two handed combat and mutilating critical strikes

Does anyone know is their robert male body compatibility patch for wac armor and clothing? One on nexus only touch races themselves but as soon as you wear open armor (like many bandit one) things become messy again

Edited by Timarot

I'm pretty doubtful anyone can recognize the armor/clothing in this picture due to how little of the thing is being shown but I'm wondering if anyone know a mod similar to it.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn267/WolfWitness/suit.jpg

Edited by TheWatchman