Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for a mod I had about a year or so ago. It was a female armor replacer for the heavy and light Blue Team Arena Raiment. Basically, it just made the bottom half of the raiment into a short skirted version, complete with panties. The Champion's Raiment was unaffected by the mod.

I've scoured the internet for the past 20 minutes with no success. Anyone have this or know of a place where I can find it?

I dunno if it is the one you're looking for, but I know of such a replacer made by Yuravica, released here on the Nexus. It's the FLY_arenalightbluearmor_remodel_replacer_for_HGEC_with_BBB

Tobbie

No, that's not it. Like I said, it's essentially the standard arena raiment, but just with a shorter skirt. No modifications to the actual "body" of the outfit.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is kind of far-fetched. However, if I remember right, someone made a mod where you could buy a vampire cloak, hood, robe, or something from a guy maybe named shady sam (if I remember right). The vampire cloak (or something) protected you from sunlight. Does any know anything about this? If so, would someone be able to give me a link to download it?

Thank you.

Does anyone know if there is a compatibility patch for Roads of Cyrodiil and Tona's Mods Store?

Does anyone have a working link to Lucha's Lidiqnata Fantasy Wig? I need it desperately but the download link on their site is broken and it seems they haven't been active on their blog sense 2014 (' n ') I'd really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

http://i.imgur.com/37AMuxX.jpg

I have two that I would love to see examples of! owo

One is a mod that allows you to have a black Khajiit. Just a simple solid black fur like a panther. Not sure if one exists, but I'd love to be proven wrong because I want a black cat dude :{3

And the other is a bit more broad:

How many purple mods are out there for clothes, armor and weapons? I've found at least two robes and maybe one weapon that has purple on it, but are there any others you know of? Typing in 'purple' in file search only got me so much :[

• 2 weeks later...