Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Skagg @Striker879

I recognized the shoulder pads from somewhere, but not anywhere on the Nexus of Oblivion for that matter. Eventually, I found an image in my harddrive that was labeled "shadowknight_02". Upon further investigation, I found out that the image was that of the Black Knight from the Fire Emblem series. Furthermore, a quick google search showed a vid revealing that a user, here on the Nexus, has made the Black Knight armor that you're searching for:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30371 - Fire Emblems Black Knight by Unavi

As for the Purple Texture... probably a retext. Good luck.

I do believe you are 100% correct on the shoulder pads part ragegamer ... unfortunately, for me at least, the part I was more curious about is ... errmm ... below the shoulder pads area (LFact kinda' has me figured out ... the body looks similar to Light GUTS to my eye, but the breast shape is definitely different than any variants I have found).

I do believe you are 100% correct on the shoulder pads part ragegamer ... unfortunately, for me at least, the part I was more curious about is ... errmm ... below the shoulder pads area (LFact kinda' has me figured out ... the body looks similar to Light GUTS to my eye, but the breast shape is definitely different than any variants I have found).

The body is definitely not LightGUTS, but I think it might be one of the manga bodies? I suggest looking through some of the screenies here. I promise I'm not lazy, I'm just in class so I can't exactly pull up NSFWOS content. I know I have seen it before, that mod and this one probably include it. I use the latter, so that may be where it is, however it does not have the same screenshots as the first mod does.

Edited by kingtitan

I already use electrro's BBB Designer Body Spell. I agree that it has a 'manga' look about it. I have a few manga variations I've scrounged here and there but it isn't one of them (I replace the bodies I don't use in electrro's mod with some of my 'scrounged' ones). I don't have thumpthing's version ... I'll download and have a look through it. Thanks for looking, but shouldn't you be working on school stuff (just kidding ... I'll tell my granddaughter the same thing when she texts me from school).

Hahaha well college + a class i could care less about = trying to help other people fix and figure out their oblivion woes :)

But now that the body mesh is figured out, could anyone tell me the custom race being used in the same picture? I've never seen that race before, it looks rather.... unique.