Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

as usual i have too many clothes, so i thought about a display dummy. it seems like "Corwyns Fantasy Figures" is the right mod for this (?), but i can't find it anymore on tessource. plz help :)

bump on this. I was wondering if there is a companion were you can edit the inventory of it. Put armor weapons on it. Maybe jewlery but not nessesary. Most the companion mods i seen they dont allow that, they have a certain set and thats it.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as usual i have too many clothes, so i thought about a display dummy. it seems like "Corwyns Fantasy Figures" is the right mod for this (?), but i can't find it anymore on tessource. plz help :)

bump on this. I was wondering if there is a companion were you can edit the inventory of it. Put armor weapons on it. Maybe jewlery but not nessesary. Most the companion mods i seen they dont allow that, they have a certain set and thats it.

Really? Most of companions allow their inventory to be accessed. Like other NPCs, they love to wear 'best/strongest' equipments. So, If you want them to wear certain clothes/armors, drop what you want to their inventory, then take everything except you gave. Or, if you have problem with that, you can use 'Active Inventory Spell'.

I took a guess that Nicoroshi made it, or i wouldn't have found it

Nicos Kynareth Archery v1.0

@tarlach, you really shouldn't bump your posts, especially on a thread that a moderator has made :mage: ...ok that smilie may be a bit drastic, if you think the request might be better in discussion, make a new thread :yes: