Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been looking for a mod that only alters the map screen of Cyrodill, the in-game one where you may fast travel, on the Quest part of the menu. I've tried DarNified UI, but I can't stand its altering of other things (even disabling everything save the map, and still the font alters), and looked through all the UI-tagged mods, finding nothing of the sort. Is there something like this out there?

Unfortunately, I missed the biggest part :( What I was actually looking for is an expanded map screen, the likes of which are usually included with many UI mods. I want the map screen to be larger, but only the map ^^

Hi, just about to start a new game of Oblivion (after playing some FO3, I wanted to come back to Oblivion!) and was hoping to find some mods.

Is there a mod that adds recolored versions of the vanilla robes? The one I'm looking for is the 'green robe' recolored to a blue / dark blue color... I love the look of the shoulder pads and strap across the body... but would just prefer it in blue

Also, when I played a year or so back there was a mod that added staffs of illumination to the game (staffs carried in the left hand as a light source... so a fancy torch basically!) - there are several mods out there that add this but the one I had back then allowed you to toggle the light source on and off. I think this was done my equipping the staff several times which toggled it on/off. Just want to walk around with the staff but no allows emitting light. I tried using a defensive staff but they are carried like a shield and are always held down to the side instead of vertically.

Any help is mucho appreciado!

ok, yerterday looking some screeshoots I saw an armor that I would like to have

I searched thousands of times in all places and I dont see it

could someone look up the picture and if you recognise them tell me!

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=51167

that´s the armor

another thing in the picture you can see that the rangers have a bow,some equiped arrows and a sword at the back..

how can this happen? its impossible

if you know about any mod that does this, please also tell me!!

.....FaBulAnCe.....

Unfortunately, I missed the biggest part :( What I was actually looking for is an expanded map screen, the likes of which are usually included with many UI mods. I want the map screen to be larger, but only the map ^^

BTMod, maybe. However, you may need to edit UI, if you want only bigger map screen.