Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ah great, thanks :D

EDIT: Turns out it's not the chapel shop, but the same author made something called "Mage Items", which contain the orbs. Thanks anyway, wouldnt have came close without your help

Actually, the chapel shop is a compilation of all of his mods. I didn't know that you could also download them individually though.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah great, thanks :D

EDIT: Turns out it's not the chapel shop, but the same author made something called "Mage Items", which contain the orbs. Thanks anyway, wouldnt have came close without your help

Actually, the chapel shop is a compilation of all of his mods. I didn't know that you could also download them individually though.

Those orbs are also in another pack by the same author (Floydian1/Victoria) called "Gypsy Market" for the Fantasy Female body.

I was hoping for it to be a stand-alone mod, but thanks anyway. :P

Oh hey, the first pic is of my character! xD I actually got the hair from the blood elves race, I downloaded it to check it out, didn't really care for the head mesh but I liked that hair which was included in the pack. It's hair 61 and you can easily add it to a race of your choice through the construction set.

I've got no idea about the armors, good luck. c:

Hair is a converted CoolSims that you can find in Tolkien Elves. The armors are ALL mash ups from the looks of it, and more than likely private.

Hair is a converted CoolSims that you can find in Tolkien Elves. The armors are ALL mash ups from the looks of it, and more than likely private.

I second what Geechan said. I happen to know that all the armours are indeed private mash ups.

Yeah...like I said...I think I said some of that..LOL

Hello fellow detectives!

Got a quick one for ya (hopefully...)

I know Chakaru does a lot of recolors and mashups for their pics, but I was wondering if the horses/horse armors in this pic are of their own creation or are made/from another mod?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1711501-1299165263.jpg

You know, like original meshes/textures kinda thing.

If it's a private release, then that's cool. (Either way, they're neat to look at...)

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there.

Is it right to ask here?

While I surfing I found a gif file and I want to know what this game is.

My friend said that would be an Oblivion mod and I want to ask it really is.

I resized original gif file because of original file was too big to upload, so it looks hard to recognize. sorry.

I'm pretty sure it's an armor mashup. The sleeves look like they are from Tona's Anchorite armor and I swear I've seen that corset before.

In other words, the outfit itself is probably a private mod. :(

this is the dress: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18129

luxwing0go: The horses are not private, I have seen them on various websites. I don't know the names (except the one in the middle is tricorn?), but I believe they are game rips.

Edited by kirinann