Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It could be part of SKS ren hairs, ripped content, but some other mods come with that model too (i think is converted as SKS 29)

Anybody knows if i can get this hair?

Since I figure this one and the other ones from the pack will come up more than once, it's a Sims conversion from a place with a poor reputation, converted by a very nice guy who has already shared quite a few hairs on that site. I'm not sure if I should say the name of the site, but it's not a gaming site, though it was shared on the video games board. I can at least say that it was originally a Newsea Sims hair.

Since I figure this one and the other ones from the pack will come up more than once, it's a Sims conversion from a place with a poor reputation, converted by a very nice guy who has already shared quite a few hairs on that site. I'm not sure if I should say the name of the site, but it's not a gaming site, though it was shared on the video games board. I can at least say that it was originally a Newsea Sims hair.

AKA - practically unfindable. *rofl*

AKA - practically unfindable. *rofl*

No, not at all. Just at a place that I don't want to say because I'm worried about people that haven't heard of it wandering in. I'll give you a hint: it's believed that users of the site are the ones who have hacking the PSN over and over, and users of another board on this particular site are known for wearing Guy Fawkes masks and protesting scientology. If you go to the video games board and find an Oblivion general thread there, just ask and you'll likely get a link in moments.

Hello, I'm looking for a mod similar to Blackjack 300, which adds a blackjack/coche-type item which allows you to knock NPCs unconscious. Blackjack 300 isn't great for my game cos you have to 1) be a member of the Thieve's guild to get it and 2) go to Bruma. Both of those requirements don't really fit my char at the moment. Also, I don't want to install all of Thieve's Arsenal just to get the Blackjack.

Any ideas?