Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to find the download site for the Garak Bookset. I have included it in my mod extensively. Now that I am writing my credits, I need to find the original download link (I lost it somehow, even with a download manager). If anybody knows the url, I would be stoked!!!!

And now that im looking for hairs, just realized that there are very few male hairstyles, and some of them look like girls anyway,

So i wanted to call upon you good will again to help me find that guy's hairstyle, or anything like it, also im not sure about his armor, looks like a vanilla armor with modifications maybe?

info on the girls hair would be nice too

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1302980760.jpg

thanks in advance!

And now that im looking for hairs, just realized that there are very few male hairstyles, and some of them look like girls anyway,

So i wanted to call upon you good will again to help me find that guy's hairstyle, or anything like it, also im not sure about his armor, looks like a vanilla armor with modifications maybe?

thanks in advance!

I haven't a clue about the guy's hair.

The girl's hair I'm pretty sure is an SKS hair. Someone uploaded a new pack of them on one of the media share sites recently. Might be from that one.

I'm really interested in what that male armor is though...

EDIT: Just something I noticed on the pic, that guy's sword is still in it's scabbard, lol.

Edited by luxwing0go

I haven't a clue about the guy's hair.

The girl's hair I'm pretty sure is an SKS hair. Someone uploaded a new pack of them on one of the media share sites recently. Might be from that one.

I'm really interested in what that male armor is though...

EDIT: Just something I noticed on the pic, that guy's sword is still in it's scabbard, lol.

Oh really? There's a new pack? o: I'd definitely like more info on that, just uneventfully looked for a few minutes and I'm not even positive on what to search for. xD Anyone able to nudge me in the right direction, please?

thanks in advance!

Both of the hairs are private Sims 2 conversion. And none of them is a Sks ren hair. Revy's hair is called Sweet btw.

Edit:

@ Ghoulz

I think Kali is a subuscus. All I know is that Hv edited the heck out of it.

Edited by Kjkirimi