• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive seen that one... its called demonis and its from hentai mania mod

Anybody has any idea where to get this?

and this too, though i have a feeling maybe apachii goddess store has something to do with this one...

The first is a Tera rip and therefore not something you'll be likely to find in these parts.

The second looks like a private mash-up, probably made by the author of the pic.

:wallbash: rips...

so is this available anywhere?, maybe an obscure, unmentionable site which can only be said in PMs?

i know ive seen the helmet of the second one, but where does the pirate stuff come from?

Edited by ElAlquimista

Im looking for Wrye Bash Crowded Roads Advanced.csv for well, Crowded Roads Advanced. I forgot to make a back up before deleting everythings in Oblivion data folder. Now I can't seen to find it anywhere. I know I got it from here on Nexus before but i just can't seen find it.

Hi, what is the guy wearing in this picture? It looks amazing and I've been trying to look for it for awhile... thanks!

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1302980760.jpg

You may not find something exactly the same but I know I've seen elven armor variations that look similar (maybe search for "elf, elven or ranger" in the armor sections). You may also be able to find that scarf somewhere. I'd point it out but I don't remember what it's called, if it's just "scarf" or something else.