Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey guys sorry to bother you with this, but google isn't liking me today for some reason. I've been searching high and low for this wig mod.

http://upanh.tv/imag...61456216990.jpg

If anyone can throw me a hint about where I might find them I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much,

Oh those look nice. I'd be interested in knowing as well :) I'll have a quick look to see if google likes me any better ;)

I would also like to know where to find those. will also google them to see if i have any luck.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The hairs are a set over at a Korean blog site. If you want them, you will have to know somebody who can get in, unless you feel like getting a phone call...

They are Sims conversions though, take a look around and you'll find them. Some have already been converted though, so you can still get some of them.

Edited by ziitch

I'm looking for a Lantern mod and some additional coffee shops mod I have found the maker of these mods and he did give a links that direct to his great work the link involved this website

but unfortunately they're are broken for unknown reasons,could it have been removed?

Can anyone help?

And i would gladly take any original mod that somebody has to offer ^__^

Please no sexual stuff I have no interest in these sexual "fun" unless it's rarely original.

(sorry for bad english this isn't my language obviously.)

The hairs are a set over at a Korean blog site. If you want them, you will have to know somebody who can get in, unless you feel like getting a phone call...

They are Sims conversions though, take a look around and you'll find them. Some have already been converted though, so you can still get some of them.

Actually, they're animated wigs, not just hair. I HAVE the archive... just not the password.

I used to have a mod a while ago that would teleport you to an altar outside of Anvil when you were about to die, then you had to run back to where you died, as a ghost, and get your heart. Then you had to bring the heart back to the altar so you could reincarnate yourself. (a little more effort than reloading, but more fun :biggrin: )

Was wondering what this mod was called, since I lost it almost a year ago when I had to wipe my computer.

Edited by Runeforged

Found it, thx a lot :D