Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are both right about the bow, Nico made it, but Apachii later used it for the mod. It's listed in the credits and recource list of Apachii Goddess Store:

"Nicoroshi - longer arrows mesh,Talon of Akatosh, Ranger cuirass http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members"
Edited by chakaru11

About that pic:

The dungeon looks a lot like something from The Sundered Keep, at least the red light reminds me of it.

The race looks like the Lattamer race, the hair is by sulhwa if I am not mistaken.

Edited by chakaru11

I just wanna ask whats the dungeon mod on the pic thnx

...and I'd be interested to know the race and hair of that character.

It's too similar to Hidden Elves by Korana.

Harvald: I have NO idea how you posted three times in a row since that should not be possible (and all these posts were made at different times, so it was not a server hickup), but PLEASE, do not spam. It's cluttering the thread. The edit button is there for a reason.

Saraane: All three of the hairs you are looking for are from sets by SK Ren - but they are not included in the ancient file floatinr around on mediafire. No idea if you can find these via google, but they are out there.

The brown outfit in the second screenshot is a Witcher2 rip, it's Triss' outfit. Since Witcher2 rips are not illegal, you should be able to find it.

Well, I'm going through the mediafire links that I have and I haven't found it yet. But I have found one that I haven't seen before she's got sparkly barrets in her hair. It's cute! I'll just keep looking and thanks for the info!