Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

A while back, I made a request for this kind of clothing mod, but it went unanswered. When browsing around a different forum today, I came across this image. The thread 404'd right after I saved the image, but there was not a source nor download link to this. I'm a bit saddened by that, as I've been hoping for this to be made. Now that I know it exists, I'd like to get it. Could someone help me find this mod? It looks like Speed Buster's work, but it's not on this site.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's that mod that has this unique looking blue wolf creature? Sorry, forgot where I seen the screenshot, but it looks nothing like a vanilla wolf. It's not that Fenrir mod.

The blue wolf is a Witcher port and it's a private mod.

@Lastito: I think that's Desuchan's Dolls.

Can anyone tell me where i could get this hair please :)

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2783671-1308317050.jpg

That's an sks ren hair. Try to google it and you'll find a mediafire and a megaupload pack.

You are so helpfull to me thank you again! ^-^

For anyone looking for races, chances are that if it's not a released race, whoever makes the screenshot does something I do, which is to download a lot of various race mods, tear them apart for components, and reassemble them in new ways. It's something anyone with some knowledge of the construction set can do. A lot of the pictures I see I recognize various head meshes, ears, skins and whatever without actually being aware of what race specifically it is.

I've searched for it for a while myself with no luck, without a name it's kind of hard though. If I do find out what it's called I'll definitely let you know.

...yes its hard indeed...

I will also let you know if i should find it.

edit: @ Syfr

Your description makes me think of "Koutetsu's Outfits", by Koutetsu (surprise surprise). It had a little witch who sold clothes and armor for a variant of Fantasy Figures living in the Cheydinhal Abandoned House. One of the armor sets was a very distinctive take on the Dwemer armor. But, I could be wrong.

...greenwarden is right! ...it's "Koutetsu's Outfits"

THX to greenwarden - my headache is gone now... :biggrin:

I found only some pictures of it in this thread:

Children of Cyrodiil Forums - Koutetsu's Outfit Thread

It seems that it was on TES Nexus, but was removed for some reasons.

After a new search for "Koutetsu's Outfits" with no success, I have absolutely no idea where to find it. :unsure:

Maybe you have more luck than me...

go here: http://www.google.com.hk/ then type ''Koutetsu's Outfits''. you should see a link that says ''看见了2件很可爱的衣服~Outfits By Koutetsu~(更新纳米盘)~ - 《上古 ...'' click that. you will come to a japanese forum with some links to megaupload and a .rar

now a question that doesn't has to do with this. do you know where the download button is in the new rapidshare website? thx :)

@ Pascaliedema

Thank you for your efforts.

If you please would have a look on my post (#11649) on site 1165 of this thread, you can see that it was found already.

There I also posted a link to an japanese forum with further links to megaupload. If you want these outfits (armor) for yourself, feel free to try these links to megaupload. (cause at the moment I couldn't say much about where to find the rapidshare download-button)

By the way originally Syfr has asked for this mod. I was searching for it, because I had it on my PC long time ago. But I absolutely couldn't remember the name or where to get.

Greetings ^^

Hello there, fellow Oblivion enthusiasts,

I'm starting Oblivion again and remember a mod I've seen here ages ago.

I don't recall how the mod was called or who made it.

This is what I can tell you about it:

It made weapons level up the longer you use them. So say you really like the Iron dagger, but it doesn't do enough damage. This gave added effects to it, with varying levels, that would increase

over time as you use your favorite weapon.

It's been probably over a year since I've seen this. I've searched for it, but can't find it.

I do recall seeing it here on the Nexus.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edit: After looking around a little more, I've found a similar mod that is not what I'm looking for!

Weapon and Staff Specialties is NOT what I am looking for. The difference I can tell seems to be that WaSS applies added effects to all one-handed weapons (as an example).

What I'm looking for applies those effects only to one specific weapon.

Edited by The Silver