Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After chaotic searching on my computer, with some comparisons between some mods, I found out that the upper-part is a mix of 2 Armors. The mesh is from "Karui Set" (you will find it easily on the internet) and the texture of the shirt is from Sylvan Armor. Gloves look like they are also from Sylvan Armor (a little modified).

Boots and greaves are very reminiscent of ABC - Tonas Airy Lily.

At the moment i have no clue where the Knife came from.

Hopefully it helps you out... ;)

edit: Knife is from Saiyan Ranger

...the original is from Hentais Summer Festa

This here looks like a BBB+DM version. BBB version was on the Nexus, but is no more available. Anyway it's still findable on the internet...

Edited by Tobjoern

After chaotic searching on my computer, with some comparisons between some mods, I found out that the upper-part is a mix of 2 Armors. The mesh is from "Karui Set" (you will find it easily on the internet) and the texture of the shirt is from Sylvan Armor. Gloves look like they are also from Sylvan Armor (a little modified).

Boots and greaves are very reminiscent of ABC - Tonas Airy Lily.

At the moment i have no clue where the Knife came from.

Hopefully it helps you out... ;)

edit: Knife is from Saiyan Ranger

Sorry tobjern, but i think the outfit is Karui Set 1.1. Take a Look on the Pic (downloadlink included) here

http://www12.atwiki.jp/ssmod/pages/45.html

...the original is from Hentais Summer Festa

This here looks like a BBB+DM version. BBB version was on the Nexus, but is no more available. Anyway it's still findable on the internet...

Sorry tobjern, but i think the outfit is Karui Set 1.1. Take a Look on the Pic (downloadlink included) here

As I said: The original mesh is from Karui Set. It is grey colored originally. Mawarn is searching for this green version, and those green textures are from "Sylvan Armor"

As I said: The original mesh is from Karui Set. It is grey colored originally. Mawarn is searching for this green version, and those green textures are from "Sylvan Armor"

Won't argue, because it isn't worth it. You are definitly one of the best Detectives, but on my small computer the extension 1.1 looks green and the basic version 1.0 looks grey. Might be diffrent on a better computer.

Won't argue, because it isn't worth it. You are definitly one of the best Detectives, but on my small computer the extension 1.1 looks green and the basic version 1.0 looks grey. Might be diffrent on a better computer.

I also do not want to argue. Apologies if you've misunderstood my post :smile:

On my computer v1.1 looks also grey (just like v.1.0).

Anyway, I think the color of the original mod doesn't really matter, because Mawarm requires only the meshes from that set. (maybe ;) )

The textures with the brown middle-stripe and yellow ornaments came devinately from Sylvan.

Sorry again, thanks for your reply (I appreciate that) and greetings....

Edited by Tobjoern