Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umm... I kind of feel ignored. I'm sorry to quote myself from a couple of pages back, but again, I absolutely want this hair.

OK, quick search:

I'm absolutely desperately searching for the hair in this picture.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/31738-2-1303742579.jpg

I'm seriously hoping you guys can help-- I'd cry you a sea of tears to get my hands on that hairstyle.

I also need to pick everyone's minds: Does anyone know the name of the mod that gives you a quest to go down into the IC Sewers (Bloodworks) and kill this vampire lady that drops what looks like Sinblood's Widow armor (or something similar) exception to the fact that the purple sections on it are red?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MRCsharpie

Umm... I kind of feel ignored. I'm sorry to quote myself from a couple of pages back, but again, I absolutely want this hair.

<snip>

If people do not answer your question that means they don't know the answer.

As for the outfit in the Bloodworks. It's called Blood Lust and you can get it here.

I'm seriously hoping you guys can help-- I'd cry you a sea of tears to get my hands on that hairstyle.

About 90% sure its a conversion of some kind, seeing how it's kinda flat.

If no one here knows what it is, politely ask the user who took the pic.

Hey guys, I'v been searching for mods to make oblivion funner, in a more realistic aspect. However, my laptop is not the strongest for games like Oblivion. I have installed OOO and love the features, however, I feel it still lacks in some places.

Basically, im looking for some sort of "bar" mod, something that makes Inn's a bit more like...well...an actual inn...More people drinking and conversing at the table, maybe even table games? Anything that makes the game more realistic without the draw back of slowing down my system too much. Any and all suggestions are open. I have used many, many mods but my laptop has been set back to factory, and im just looking to get back to where I was a few months ago. ( which was playing happily and not worrying about crashes...CURSE YOU OBMM! )

Hey guys, I'v been searching for mods to make oblivion funner, in a more realistic aspect. However, my laptop is not the strongest for games like Oblivion. I have installed OOO and love the features, however, I feel it still lacks in some places.

Basically, im looking for some sort of "bar" mod, something that makes Inn's a bit more like...well...an actual inn...More people drinking and conversing at the table, maybe even table games? Anything that makes the game more realistic without the draw back of slowing down my system too much. Any and all suggestions are open. I have used many, many mods but my laptop has been set back to factory, and im just looking to get back to where I was a few months ago. ( which was playing happily and not worrying about crashes...CURSE YOU OBMM! )

This thread is for finding mods that you know exist (for example, you have a picture of an armour mod you'd like but you cannot find it), not recommendations. I suggest creating a new thread. You are more likely to get responses there.

OK, quick search:

http://www.tesnexus....-1303742579.jpg

Unfortunately that's a private conversion. I've been barking up that tree for a while myself.

<snip>

If people do not answer your question that means they don't know the answer.

As for the outfit in the Bloodworks. It's called Blood Lust and you can get it here.

Ahh, OK. I thought people were going, "We don't likes you, Sharpie. Goooes away!"

Thank you for telling me where the outfit is though-- I now have my character's armor set how I want it to be.

OK, quick search:

http://www.tesnexus....-1303742579.jpg

Unfortunately that's a private conversion. I've been barking up that tree for a while myself.

I was worried about that. Darn-- I really do like that hair. Thanks anyway!

Hi,

I have a mod where my companions do not attack each other....but is there a mod where they do not do damage to me? I constantly have my mage companion set up behind me and start blasting away with a staff or something, and I get caught in the cross fire. It's like I have to watch where she is at behind me AND keep one eye on the bad guys.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Starbrow

Edited by starbrow