Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

K guis, Herro detectives, and madam detectives.

So recently I've got my hands on the TETE Valeritte outfit, a rather nice outfit I might add, and also the Hepsy GothPPO sets, mainly for the thigh-high socks included with the package...now here comes the problem:

IT CLIPS. BIG TIME CLIPPIN` DAWG. The socks would totally disappear underneath the thunder thighs of the TETE Valeritte outfit. So heres where I come to you good fellows for help. I require some THIGH HIGH SOCK/STOCKING suggestions. Specifically Black and White Striped patterns.

I've tried the hepsy_gothppo, Tona, and Hepsy Sailor outfit, and Diano Armor stockings so far...so far every single of of them will clip.

Thanks in advance. :<

For suggestion, I think you need to make a new topic for that. Anyway, if the socks use amulet slot or tail slot, clipping cannot be avoided unless the actor or outfit uses same body type as the socks. (i.e: If the socks is for HGEC normal lowerbody S, and you're using other HGEC body type, the socks will clip)

Oh i see, thanks for the info

I know that this will be a question out of rules of this topic, but it's a simple question anyway.

Are there any other companion which his/her responsibility being 0, other than companions vilja and neeshka?

And I don't know how to use construction set. I cannot use, really.

I am playing an evil character, I prefer to have whole cities slaughtered with a group of rogues rather than being 3 people and getting slaughtered by the guards.

I know that this will be a question out of rules of this topic, but it's a simple question anyway.

Are there any other companion which his/her responsibility being 0, other than companions vilja and neeshka?

And I don't know how to use construction set. I cannot use, really.

I am playing an evil character, I prefer to have whole cities slaughtered with a group of rogues rather than being 3 people and getting slaughtered by the guards.

Well, it's not that hard so you can give this a try:

Go into your CS

Select the Companion Mod you wish to alter, and click "Active mod", then confirm.

Find the Companion on the drag-down menu on the left side after the mod loads up. It'll be under the NPC's tab- double click the companion NPC after you find it.

You'll see a box with info on the left, and a preview box to the right, Look on the bottom-left, where you'll see 2 buttons labeled: "Dialogue" and "AI". Click AI.

You'll see the Responsibility value somewhere on the upper-right corner. Change that to your desired value. Confirm and close all windows, and save.

Done and Profit.

Hope that isn't too confusing. Screw looking for new companions, just modify your own ^__^

Once I have seen a mod which adds a small isle which has a town on it. The town buildings have some heavy traditional japanese architecture, it looks cool, there was one main building and a shop alongside other buildings if I remember correctly. It's so eastern style that there might even be some sakura trees and stuff. I believe that the isle was inspired (or directly copied) from a monster hunter game. I guess the town had some different season esps or versions that makes town snowy, summer, or spring on choice. I cannot remember the name though.

So I need this island/town. Anyone can help?

I think "Akaviri Kojima" is what you are looking for, google comes up with a few download locations ;)

sorry, I checked it out and it wasn't what I was looking for. I searched some monster hunter games and here: My link

this village is most probably the one I am looking for. I searched for yukumo word in here tesnexus but I couldn't find it either. I'm pretty sure that there were a village mod to this, structures with red roofs and stuff. Ah damn, I cannot remember where I have seen the screenshots of the mod I'm talking about, but I guess some random item mod contained some screenshots from users and that's where I've first seen it.

edit: also there should be a general store and a blacksmith in the village. And obviously, village had NPCs. I'm not sure if either that village was on an island or on a mountain anymore, but I remember it as island.

Sorry friend, the mod isn't for Oblivion but for a Game called "Monster Hunter Freedom" there is no conversion for Oblivion.

Once I have seen a mod which adds a small isle which has a town on it. The town buildings have some heavy traditional japanese architecture, it looks cool, there was one main building and a shop alongside other buildings if I remember correctly. It's so eastern style that there might even be some sakura trees and stuff. I believe that the isle was inspired (or directly copied) from a monster hunter game. I guess the town had some different season esps or versions that makes town snowy, summer, or spring on choice. I cannot remember the name though.

So I need this island/town. Anyone can help?

I think "Akaviri Kojima" is what you are looking for, google comes up with a few download locations ;)

sorry, I checked it out and it wasn't what I was looking for. I searched some monster hunter games and here: My link

this village is most probably the one I am looking for. I searched for yukumo word in here tesnexus but I couldn't find it either. I'm pretty sure that there were a village mod to this, structures with red roofs and stuff. Ah damn, I cannot remember where I have seen the screenshots of the mod I'm talking about, but I guess some random item mod contained some screenshots from users and that's where I've first seen it.

edit: also there should be a general store and a blacksmith in the village. And obviously, village had NPCs. I'm not sure if either that village was on an island or on a mountain anymore, but I remember it as island.

Sorry friend, the mod isn't for Oblivion but for a Game called "Monster Hunter Freedom" there is no conversion for Oblivion.

Aaaactually, there IS a mod for Oblivion called Yakumo Isle. Harvald, I think you may have misunderstood what Erenussocrates asked for. They are asking for an Oblivion mod which is based on an area from Monster Hunter Freedom. As far as I'm aware, Yakumo Isle fits that criteria :)

EDIT: Turns out this whole thing was resolved a while ago.

Edited by DesuChan

hey,

I like clothing and acessories on my char... a lot! and I noticed I don't have any decent belts or bracelets - I got navel piercings, awesome manicure nails but Im missing some elegant/sassy belts and bracelets.

If anyone know any good mods please share.

Thank very much in advance.

Hello!

I'm searching for:

3. And finally, this dress. It's so lovely! The colors, the lace etc.. just one of the cutest things I saw in a while

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kjYgvsVItQ8/Tjdtgpld2QI/AAAAAAAAAwU/V5QCvFJeMfs/s1600/ScreenShot4993.jpg

Im quiet mot sure but it looks like part of KANRAx2 AntiqueDressSet, but I found no download link. Other pics are here

http://obliva.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-72.html.

Edited by Harvald