Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Alright. First off, ello to everyone. I found this site about a week ago and have been going crazy with searching out, dl'ing, and installing mods. For the most part I am trying to handle it on my own as to not bother anyone. I came across a video with a character that I would really like to re-create for myself but I cant find any info as to what I need. The video is here

. I am interested in the.. main character i guess? The Vampy-gothy one with wings. Any response is appreciated. Thank you in advance, and feel free to message me with info at any time. Keep up the good work everyone.

Oh and this is probably a lost cause but any info on a Sylvanas mod I saw would be great too. Thanks again

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@VictorCrowley the race is Moonshadow Elves. Here's the OMOD version if you don't know how to add hairs with CS. The outfit is from Apachii's Goddess Store you can probably find those wings in the Goddess Store as well.

Don't wanna correct you, but for me the wings more look like Alexander wings

Actually it's a little bit more Transparent,Which Goddess Store has !

Also I'm looking for a mod that adds maid to The Skingrad House,It was an old mod...I forgot it's name :facepalm: ! ???