Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi there. Can anyone tell me if this hair is a private mod or if it's part of another mod and where can i find it. thanks http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=102400

That dress is ripped from TERA, and the texture's probably a private recolour. However, if anyone can get the dragonfly necklace, I'd love it :D

Sorry, Last image got deleted. The hair in this pic. http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=102747

Is there any way that i can get it? or is it private?

I think that hair might be partially painted via Photoshop--people often repaint hair in Photoshop.

Or better yet, ask the person who made the image? Instead you guys ask in here and get the attention of the paranoia police.

The hair is Newsea Battler and everything is private. The necklace doesn't exist, it was photoshopped. The hair is available on the Nexus as LaughingVampire showed. It is also not painted or photoshopped - the hairstyle just looks THAT good on my graphics settings. The armor was mostly hidden for obvious reasons, but I guess that's still not enough for the Nexus goon squad.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes I just wish people would stop seeing the imageshare as just a place to share screenshots of Oblivion, Dragon Age, etc. It's also a place for artistic expression and that's something I always strive for. In my case I think the real issue was that the image was very popular and attracting attention - subtle or not.

If you see something you like and you know who the author is. Please, please ask them first before asking for it in a public forum. That's very rude and counter productive to want a private messaging system is all about.

This, quite honestly. I find that the more people I ask on their own images, the faster and more reliable a response I receive. This thread used to mainly be used to determine mods from offsite images (like from all those Japanese blogs...oh...so shiny...) I think a lot of the recent users have gotten the idea of "Instant Gratification" on their brains and don't bother asking the source and spare a few extra moments awaiting a response. I have been guilty of this myself, but that was long ago and I've learned that most people are more than happy to share the information with those who ask for it.

AND, so this stays on topic, there was a mod somewhere a while back that let you ride horses in the Shivering Isles and I have not been able to locate it recently. I don't remember if it added horses to SI or if it let you ride horses in and out of the gate, I just know it involved horses and SI. xD Anyone got a hold of this somewhere?

Edited by luxwing0go

there was a mod somewhere a while back that let you ride horses in the Shivering Isles and I have not been able to locate it recently. I don't remember if it added horses to SI or if it let you ride horses in and out of the gate, I just know it involved horses and SI. xD Anyone got a hold of this somewhere?

I know only mod that adds horses in SI. It's called Shivering Isles Horse. I used this mod before it was improved and it does work.

there was a mod somewhere a while back that let you ride horses in the Shivering Isles and I have not been able to locate it recently. I don't remember if it added horses to SI or if it let you ride horses in and out of the gate, I just know it involved horses and SI. xD Anyone got a hold of this somewhere?

I know only mod that adds horses in SI. It's called Shivering Isles Horse. I used this mod before it was improved and it does work.

That'll work! ^_^ Thanks! (Think I'll use the textures from the demon horses on these, hehehe.)

If you see something you like and you know who the author is. Please, please ask them first before asking for it in a public forum. That's very rude and counter productive to want a private messaging system is all about.

Lastly, even if your rules allow you to ignore decency, deleting content and not informing the person of doing so is rude. The last thing I want to do is find out in a thread like this and find the image erased from existence.

well, if you wanna protest or complain etc. go create your own thread

this thread is only for mod searching, not complaining

anyway anyone know what clothing is this:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2552639-1315654565.jpg

thanks! :tongue:

Lastly, even if your rules allow you to ignore decency, deleting content and not informing the person of doing so is rude. The last thing I want to do is find out in a thread like this and find the image erased from existence.

well, if you wanna protest or complain etc. go create your own thread

this thread is only for mod searching, not complaining

anyway anyone know what clothing is this:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2552639-1315654565.jpg

thanks! :tongue:

If I keep carrying on and having a sparing match with a admin/mod/other members, yes, but I won't have that. Anymore official discussion can be done in private about the deletion itself.

On the subject of requesting that people ask the authors for imformation relating to an image before bringing it up in a public forum - will I think that's just common respect in the mod world and does relate to this thread.

You can also ask me about a bunch of things, even mods you're trying to find if you don't want to come here. I only bite when bitten first. ;)

I don't know anything about the missing image, so I'm leaving the entire discussion for Dante to deal with, but arguing with a member of staff in the public forums is always an instaban offense. If it was my decision, well I'll just tell you, I'm not impressed at all with your behavior. -myrmaad