Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Mod Detectives, I'm looking for the Bracers in this image can anyone help me?

Those looks Slof Giger Armour.Google "slof giger armour slof hive".The first link it's at her site

Edit:It's not it but the closest is the armour above.

Edited by Cyshix

i once saw aragorn's helms deep armor somewhere. i believe it was here on the nexus. but now i can't find it anymore. i'd like to know where i can find it. i think i found it here: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/341419-helms-deep-aragorn-armor-v1-1-endorsements/ but the file has been removed Edited by Guest

I believe I saw a bunch of mods that added new weapons to the oblivion, but I can't think of any names. And randomly searching hundreds of pages is tedious.

What I mean is mods that don't just add uber sword that destroys everything and you can find it in the chest under the statue in markeplace. I am talking about mods, that actually integrate weapons in the game, so that they are sold, enemies use them. Mods like that. Too bad I can't recall any of the specific ones by name though.

I believe I saw a bunch of mods that added new weapons to the oblivion, but I can't think of any names. And randomly searching hundreds of pages is tedious.

What I mean is mods that don't just add uber sword that destroys everything and you can find it in the chest under the statue in markeplace. I am talking about mods, that actually integrate weapons in the game, so that they are sold, enemies use them. Mods like that. Too bad I can't recall any of the specific ones by name though.

Try searching for the RealSwords series of mods by Walx at TESNexus. They're really good. Also Armamentarium Complete adds a lot of leveled weapons and armors.