Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

dear mod detectives...

..here's a nut to crack: some of you might know the "Disk Compass" which can be found in "Extended Interface" (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27064).

i'm workin on a little something using this compass (no spoilers for now).

I would at least want to give proper credit to the original author if it's considered "open for the comm". Preferably i'd like to ask for permission to use it,

before makin any announcements (as there are other authors i'll have to ask but them, i'm able to track.. ).

my question is: Who originally "invented" it?!?

for now i think it came from the Japanese or Chinese Community but that's all i was able to find out.

So any contact info on the fellow-modder who wrote the code, as well as on "Silver Sun" (who reskinned it) would be deeply appreciated.

Send a PM please if you dont want to post those infos here.

ps. there's a reason i'm asking this here and not on extended interface topic, scan the comments there if you're curious.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im looking for a mod that adds more vanilla weapons or a mod that has visually improved armour and weapon textures. By the way ive looked but havnt found a mod that would allow you to add weapons from morrowind like throwing stars and all that jazz, does anyone know if something like this is out? Been going through categories and searching since i woke up.

I can't seem to find it now but i thought i came across a stock cloth and armor replacer for the robert male body v5 , any ideas?

If you mean one that just makes the clothes and armor match and wrap the body (the the HGEC EVE project) there is one that Robert made himself that you can get from the same page as the body replacer Clickkky

Hey guys, so I recently added that "anime voice" mod in for my female char, but it turns out EVERY female is going to scream like a high school girl now regardless of their age. So I'm searching for a mod that replaces the sound files of females fighting or taking damage.

Does anyone know what armor this is?

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m486/sneilA11/Heat.jpg

I think it's called HW Dress but I've no Idea where to get it.

Quiet right, and the mod is by Yangyang. He is forbidden here on tesnexus. I have a downloadlink but I can't post it via Nexus.

Have fun

Harvald

Edited by Harvald