Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I think you're referring to Claudia's little secret (I'm suggesting this based on a video I saw of it which seems to match your description)

What those two women would be doing (according to the video) is well... *censored* and thus the missing mesh is probably the strap on for one of those women.

Come to think of it what kind of dream is this?!

Edited by NikhilR

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, I need help finding a mod, which I think is a quest mod.

All I remember is the mod has me going into this 'lucid dream' where I have to choose 5 of my naked characters randomly for 3 times. This lucid dream is in a room which is like an ayleid terrain and after choosing 3-4 times, 2 characters appear 1 of them would be my character's clone and another woman.

I want to ask because they seem to be doing an animation(?) which doesn't seem to be playing anything but the characters using spell animation, and a large "I'm a missing mesh" appears as they are doing the spell animation.

What is this quest mod? I want to know so I can find it and reinstall the mesh and hopefully have it working.

I think you're referring to Claudia's little secret (I'm suggesting this based on a video I saw of it which seems to match your description)

What those two women would be doing (according to the video) is well... *censored* and thus the missing mesh is probably the strap on for one of those women.

Come to think of it what kind of dream is this?!

Damn, I re-pasted Claudia's and the mesh problem is still present.... Is it possible that load order is causing a missing mesh.

This elusive armor has made an appearance again (the one in the middle):

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups32109.jpg

Does anyone have an idea what it is?

Also, any idea about the armor on the right?

private mesh. no download link

Have fun without :thumbsup:

Harvald

Harvald

Thanks Harvald. Do you know who made the mesh? (No need for names, just a yes or no will suffice).

i'm looking for a race that would greatly represent a stone skin race...a shinier texture would be cool too?

there was also a race mod a few months back that i thought was a 'demoness' race. they had multiple skin colored versions and what looked like a 'split' down the center of their face. their skin was really 'bump textured'.

Harvald

Can someone tell me where the one on the left is hosted? It contains my and AlienSlof's work and I want to ask for it to be taken down, since nobody ever asked for permission to convert our mod or re-upload it.

Can someone tell me where the one on the left is hosted? It contains my and AlienSlof's work and I want to ask for it to be taken down, since nobody ever asked for permission to convert our mod or re-upload it.

These mods are private mods which the owner displays (or friends\cult) on Shy so good luck trying to get a hold of them. Don't worry, they never ask for permission from original authors, but don't worry about these mods being shared also because they're well hidden and they display them knowing people want them.