Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could direct me to where this little sarong comes from. It looks similar but not quite identical to the harem skirt from apachii goddess store, and it might be a retex, but I can't see anything searching for sarong, skirt, or dress. I'd really like to have it!

pic is nsfw

It's a link from Deviantart, I don't know if you have to be logged in to have it show up, so if you can't see it let me know!

Edited by jonas66

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could direct me to where this little sarong comes from. It looks similar but not quite identical to the harem skirt from apachii goddess store, and it might be a retex, but I can't see anything searching for sarong, skirt, or dress. I'd really like to have it!

pic is nsfw

It's a link from Deviantart, I don't know if you have to be logged in to have it show up, so if you can't see it let me know!

Looks like it's part of Shaiya Outfit.

I'm figuring you get this a lot, but I'm having a heck of a time finding what I need...

But after a while digging, is there a list of reasonable MALE custom armors and clothing?

IThese are the critera:

1) Original (none of these retextured armors, there's enough of those)

2) Tasteful (what's up with all the XXX rated armors?)

3) Heavy AND Light armors (I got a Treasure Hunter that could use some new light gear)

I know its a bit much to ask, but it never hurts to, right?

I came across this picture and saw this dude had a stubble beard thingo, whats the mods name?

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=107035

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

pic is nsfw

Looks like it's part of Shaiya Outfit.

um wait, what house mod was it?

looks so neat simple and cozy

PM me for location please :D

Does anyone know of a profession or job mod?

Something that serves as an alternative money maker other than raiding dungeons and people's houses. I've already got immersive mining for mining for resources and the trade and commerce, but I was hoping for more, ye know....

Does anyone know of a profession or job mod?

Something that serves as an alternative money maker other than raiding dungeons and people's houses. I've already got immersive mining for mining for resources and the trade and commerce, but I was hoping for more, ye know....

There's always the potion making as a solution. Go harvest ingredients and make potions that will be more expensive than the ingredients.