Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

There could be different factors contributing to it not working. I just started messing with animation files myself, so I'm not fully experienced in the eccentricities of .fx replacements and whether or not they require extra .esp files to function. I know that specialanims require .esp files to fully work, but how .fx files work in the root _male folder still eludes me.

Let's take this conversation into Private Messages so that fellow detectives can do their work. :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, Just wondering about the different armor pieces shown in the image below :confused:

Upper part is Dancer's Dress from R18PN Armor and Dress

...about the gloves and pauldrons:

First I thought gloves are from Baron Armor. But they are just similar. :rolleyes:

I know them but I can't remember where i saw them.

Maybe it occurs to me in the next minutes... :wallbash:

edit:found the gloves: They are from "DSR White Rose Alternative". This armor was on SHY. I have no idea where you can find it. :mellow:

Edited by Tobjoern

...about the gloves and pauldrons:

First I thought gloves are from Baron Armor. But they are just similar. :rolleyes:

I know them but I can't remember where i saw them.

Maybe it occurs to me in the next minutes... :wallbash:

edit:found the gloves: They are from "DSR White Rose Alternative". This armor was on SHY. I have no idea where you can find it. :mellow:

Thanks Tob! :thumbsup:

Found them right away :biggrin:

Ok this is going to be a hard one to find, because it might have been for Fallout 3 or NV, not Oblivion. But just to be safe I thought I would post here.

So it's not really a "mod" it's a modders resource. From what I remember it had a lot of models, none of them were in the nif format and there was a fair amount of japanese type items.

Not to much to go on I know but this is all I can remember.

Ok this is going to be a hard one to find, because it might have been for Fallout 3 or NV, not Oblivion. But just to be safe I thought I would post here.

So it's not really a "mod" it's a modders resource. From what I remember it had a lot of models, none of them were in the nif format and there was a fair amount of japanese type items.

Not to much to go on I know but this is all I can remember.

A modders resource with a lot of models... hmmm.... You are going to have to be much much more specific if we are to help you effectively. Sorry.