Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

this video was posted a few pages back, but saddly(for me atleast, because I'd really like to know) it was not on what outfit she is wearing! would someone please be able to tell me what outfit that is? :D

This is my video. Kind of things I do when I'm bored :laugh:

This outfit is part of a mod named KANRAx2 AntiqueDressSet. You can download it from here http://obliva.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-75.html

click on 配布先→ココカラ at bottom to get to the page with download links.

Edited by Caithe

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i know this topic is not for asking if a mod exist that do's that but i don't want to start a entire new topic for that so i'm, sorry but could some1 tell me if there is a mod that changes all ayleid ruins?

- I'm sorry -

BTW love this topic helpt me good

Could you be more specific about what exactly you want changed in regards to the Ayleid Ruins? There are several cosmetic mods and mods that entirely change the interiors such as enemies and weapons. It would be helpful to know precisely what you, and by extension *we*, are looking for.

hi :D

someone know what headgear is this? 'img'

It comes from the Imperial Crusader Armor. A bit of an odd find, but I can upload it for you and send a PM. It works with every body type simply because it uses its own, so it's not advisable to use armor pieces separately besides the circlet. You *will* need Border Regions disabled to get to where it is, however.

Edited by ragegamer

I'm looking for a bow and arrow set that matches the Lost Paladin/Heaven's Fury armor set. Basically, white and gold, no other colors. Practically every custom bow I find is made for "evil" characters and it seems bows aren't made as much as swords. I'm not worried about stats, I can tweak those in CS if I wish.

I'm looking for a bow and arrow set that matches the Lost Paladin/Heaven's Fury armor set. Basically, white and gold, no other colors. Practically every custom bow I find is made for "evil" characters and it seems bows aren't made as much as swords. I'm not worried about stats, I can tweak those in CS if I wish.

I'll take a look around, but I've had trouble finding good looking bows myself. However, if you want to link me to a bow that looks *kinda* like the one you want, I could look into giving it a quick retexture to go for the colors you desire. :)

Looking for this hair.

Don't quote me, but I think that particular style is a conversion, or private at least. :/ There are some very similar styles in the KKK hairs (the ones that come with lop-ear elves) - you can find these in several hair packs, or in the popular Modular Beautiful People mod.